Chapter 5: What To Do

**************Antonio P.O.V*****************

'Damn.... Wow I really don't know what came over me. All I could think of was those soft lips on mine and that nice little butt dancing around and next thing I know I was kissing them soft full lips. That was such a nice kiss all I could think of was damn little mama where she know how to work them like that. Let me stop focusing on them before something un-wanted at this moment needs attention and go check on her.

"Yazmina can you open up I want to talk to you." I said as I stood outside her door knocking.

"No go away." She said through the door.

"Then if you're not going to let me in then I will say what I have to say through the door." I said as I took a deep and told her this "Yazmina Ana Tomas I am completely in love with you and if you don't feel the same way I understand but the reason why I kissed you is that I couldn't control myself at all. I've been in love with you from the first time I met you and laid eyes on you." With that I just walked away and went to my car and went home but not without looking up at her window and see her looking down at me in the most loving way I ever saw then I saw that she covered it up just as quickly. But why do I get the feeling that she going to do something that's going to get me pissed off. I hope she don't though.

**********Yazmina P.O.V.********************

Oh my gosh Antonio said he was in love with me. I've got to let him know. But i'm scared. Like why does he make me feel this way. I feel like Bella from twilight not knowing what to do. Gosh I hate being a teenager.*brrrrrrrr* My phone went off.

It was a messege from De'Andre:

De'andre: So your not going to text me?

Gosh I don't feel like dealing with him right now.

"Knock Knock" says Romaine as he entered my door "what are you doing in the dark?".

"Huh? What? Oh I didnt notice it was getting dark I was just thinking about some stuff". I replied.

" Oh so anything happened this afternoon between you and Antonio?" He asked as he sat next to me on my bed.

"Why don't you ask him? He'll tell you." I said.

"Okay let me stop bull shitting you. Yes he told me what happened. But I want to know how you feel about him?" He asked.

"Rom Rom do you promise to keep this to your self and do not tell him if I do tell you how I feel about him?" I asked "And this is a real promise like take this to my parents grave promise."

"Yes I promise I won't but you should know better than that for me to say anthing in the first place." He retorted.

"Okay" I sighed. "I'm developing feelings for Antonio. I have been for a while now and what he did caught me competely off-guard. I didnt know he felt like that. I just taught he saw me as a little sister. Then when he told me. Ugh I feel like a girly girl talking about her first crush."I said and layed down.

"Awww my little Yazzy is growing up or at least developing feelings for somebody. Well you should tell him. I bet he will love that." he said. "and go get some sleep you seem tired."

"Alright fine" I said as I laid down.

Romaine left me and when to his room so I was laying there then my phone started going off. 'Oh Joy'.

"Hello who is this?" I said as I answered the phone without checking the callers ID.

"Hey. This Is....."

**************************************************************************************************** Hmmm who could that be?