三十八

"I don't want this."

"Well, too bad, it looks good on you."

"Oppa, no."

"Oh, oppa, yes. Plus, I'll be the one to pay for this dress. So therefore, we'll get it."

"Aren't you supposed to be buying Shotaro clothes and not me?" Doyoung sighed at the stubborn girl. They were now inside a store, buying Renxiang a dress. Doyoung insisted to buy her a dress, but she was too stubborn. Doyoung was more stubborn than she is, to her misfortune. They went to the cashier to pay for the dress Doyoung picked out for her, him getting his credit card. 

"Yeah, but Shotaro and Sungchan went somewhere else, didn't they? Plus, Taeyong's gonna love this on you!" He gushed. Renxiang raised an eyebrow at him, looking at him weirdly while he signs the receipt. They got the dress and headed out, calling Shotaro. 

"Thanks for this, oppa." Renxiang told him, making him smile in return while having a call with Shotaro. 

"Okay, we'll meet you at the parking lot. You know where that is, right? Be safe, you guys. Knives on your pockets, alright? Okay, see you." Renxiang chuckled at the man, making him look at her confused while they head out to the parking lot. 

"You sound like an over-protective mom," Doyoung rolled his eyes after she said that, continuing to walk with her going to the parking lot. They decided not to eat at the mall since they were all tired, so they made the decision to eat together with the rest of the members at the base. 

They got the the parking lot and Doyoung started up the car. A few minutes later, the other two showed up with tons of paper bags with them from all the stored they went to. They had about 5 bags per hand, making them look like they were on a shopping spree. They put all the bags in the trunk, Doyoung going out to help them while Renxiang stayed inside the car, texting her twin. 

The three men then went inside the car, heading now to the base. 

"By the way, hyung, here's your card." Sungchan told Doyoung. 

"Hold it. I'll get it from you once we arrive at the base."

"Seriously, oppa, how many credit cards do you own?"

"We're back, snitches!" Renxiang yelled, making Renjun look at her weirdly while walking down the stairs while carrying Jeno's cat. 

"Can you keep it down? Even the damn Dreamies are noisy. What is up with you guys," He said, muttering the last part. Renxiang rolled her eyes, but went to him, handing him a big bag. He raised an eyebrow and put the cat down, opening the bag. His eyes widened and smiled, hugging the big moomin stuffed toy she bought. 

"Where-how-shit! Thank you!" Renjun said, smiling at her and hugging her. The girl was taken back, but hugged him nonetheless. 

"It wasn't actually hard to find there. Thankfully, they had some in-stock. That's the biggest in the store, you know." She said. Renjun excused himself after awhile, putting the big stuffed toy inside his room. The moment he entered, the boys looked at the stuffed toy and were amazed. They asked who gave it to him and he told them it was Renxiang. 

"Noona gave it to you? Man, I wish I had a sister like her." Jisung said, now focusing his attention on his phone again. Renjun placed the big plushie on his bed, now going out, realizing that he forgot to bring Jeno's cat. 

The moment he got back downstairs, Jeno's cat was held by its owner, glaring at Renjun. The Chinese boy sheepishly smiled, bowing slightly and saying 'sorry'.

Meanwhile, Renxiang went to Taeyong's office to see that he wasn't there. Jaehyun walked past by her, telling her he was currently in a hand-to-hand combat with Johnny as training. Renxiang nodded, asking if she could watch, to which Jaehyun nodded to. 

She went to the training room after their conversation, seeing that Taeyong and Johnny were in the middle of a hand-to-hand combat. They were wearing the same clothes- black shirts that looked like the sleeves were purposely cut and soldier pants. No fist guards, no protective gear. They were both sweating profoundly, making them more attractive than they already were. Renxiang blushed at the thought of a sweaty Taeyong in bed, taking dominance, ruining her- 

Her thoughts were interrupted, thankfully, by Taeyong knocking on the glass wall and waving at her when she noticed him. She smiled back and went inside the training room, handing him his water. 

"Thank you, Cherie." He said, gulping on the water. She noticed that his fists had a few bruises and planned on aiding him after their training.

"You guys finished?" Johnny nodded, hearing their conversation as he sips on his water bottle.

"2 hours of damn training with Johnny's the hardest, you know." Taeyong chuckled, wiping off the sweat on his face using a towel. Renxiang noticed there was a little blood on his temple trickling down. As an instinct, she snatched the towel he was holding and wiped it off.

"Both of you guys go to the clinic after you're done washing off, alright? So I can take care of your wounds and bruises." The two men nodded. Taeyong went to Renxiang's side and kissed her cheek, making her blush in surprise.

"How was shopping with the boys? Got anything?" She nodded, lifting up the paper bags of various shops, then realizing she got him something.

"I know you're very active in the elite world too, and you're always in formal events, so I kinda got you a small something." She handed him a small bag from a shop they went to awhile ago. She picked it out with Doyoung, making it customized after. Taeyong opened the bag to see a small box. Opening it, he saw a pair of sleeve cuffs, having the letters "TY" on each piece. Upon seeing it, Taeyong's smile widened, seeing that the girl made an effort for it to be customized.

"I know it, isn't that much, but yeah, I actually had it made quickly and I don't know how they did it but they did and I was so surprised at how fast they worked with it and i-" Renxiang rambling was cut off by yet another kiss on the cheek by Taeyong, making her hit him while blushing.

"At least give me a warning when you plan on kissing my cheek dangit!"

"Well, can I kiss your cheek now, Cherie?"

"I-wait, what? I-sure, I guess? I think? I mean, yeah sure why-Taeyong! Give me a damn warning first!"