十七

A few more minutes of driving around Seoul, Kun finally got a call from Xiaojun.

"They're in a very hidden place. It looks like they're kidnapped," was the first thing Xiaojun said, before realizing.

"THEY GOT KIDNAPPED!" he exagerrated, starting to be in a state of panic. Kun suddenly stopped driving, making their bodies push forward. Kun told the other three what Xiaojun said on the other line, telling them to prepare for a rescue mission to save Renxiang and Renjun.

Then, Sicheng's phone suddenly started ringing. It read the name Renxiang, asking to facetime. In hopes that it was really her, he immediately picked it up.

"Shotaro, face the camera to me."

"Yes sir."

The camera then moved to the right, facing the man who spoke first. I knew he felt off, Sicheng thought.

"Yuta, what did you do?" Sicheng said

"Hello, WeishenV. I've finally found you." Yuta smirked, feeling a sense of pride and victory. For the been trying to research who's NCT's secret unit. Rumor has it in the mafia world that NCT's secret unit were from Japan, so his hopes were kind of high when he heard that. They said that NCT's secret unit has to be one of the strongest mafia units, and it was true. WayV's reputation as NCT's secret unit has been a good reputation. But alas, just because of a drunk Huang Renjun, they're identities have been revealed not only just to a normal person, but to Nakamoto Yuta, the leader of the Extract mafia group, the strongest mafia in Japan.

"What I want is simple. Your unit to work for us. Leave NCT. We're going to be the most powerful mafia group if you do."

"Over my dead body! Where's Renxiang and Renjun?" Lucas then yelled in anger. Yuta chuckled on the other line, amused at what he just heard.

"Oh, Lucas. Don't worry, they're alive and...asleep! They're also tied on our metal chairs, so they-"

"Where the hell are we?! Get us out of here you dumb bastards!" Renxiang's voice was then heard. Ten's eyes widened when he heard her voice, glad she was okay. Well, kind of.

"Seems like the sleeping beauty is awake. Shotaro, come."

The camera then followed Yuta, who was going to Renxiang. She looked like a mess, a small bruis on her forehead visible.

"Hello, little princess." Renxiang then noticed her phone's camera. She looked at it and yelled for help.

"Xuxi if you're listening please come get us!" She cried. His heart softened then was later on wrapped with anger for Yuta doing this to his cousins.

"Let me text the address so that you can pick her up and you work for me, okay?" Yuta said on the other line before kissing the girl forcefully, making the boys feel rage. Sicheng's phone immediately got the notification, seeing the address. He told it to Kun, who told Xiaojun so that he could mark the exact location of the phone.

"Currently, the phone's on the 4th floor. I got access to its camera and I think someone else has it. The person who has it is just walking." Xiaojun explained to Kun.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the said place. All alert without guns in their hands, just pocket knifes, and earpiece on their ears. There were men on guard at the gate, looking like they expected them.

The guards opened the huge gate for the four men, letting them in with five guards as escorts to make sure they don't do something sneaky.

The guards lead them to an elevator, pressing the button leading to the 4th floor. The place looked very harmless, big, and fancy. A place perfect for elites, to which Yuta is.

They arrived on the 4th floor. Once the elevator doors opened, it revealed a big space. No rooms, no doors. Only 5 men surrounding the twins for security and Yuta & a boy with red hair sipping coffee on a couch. When they heard the elevator ring, Yuta and Shotaro had their eyes glued there. Yuta smirked as he saw the four men with poker faces.

The first one to divert his attention to the twins was Ten. His eyes softened, seeing how helpless they looked. Renjun awakened not too long ago, glaring at Yuta.

"Oh? Where's the other three?" Yuta asked.

"We're already here. What else do you want more?" Kun asked. The Japanese mafia boss chuckled sarcastically.

"I want the whole WayV team to work for me. Not just you four. Qian Kun, do you think I'm that dumb to not think that they're working behind the scenes here?"

"They're on their way." Kun said calmly, disregarding his question. Yuta invited them to sit on the couch to drink coffee, the guards taking their guns and making them go through a metal detector first. Of course it beeped, so the guards checked. They confiscated their earpieces, pocket knives, and their micro cameras. The guards reported this to Yuta, making him laugh.

"You think I'm that dumb and clueless not to know you have those? Qian Kun, I thought you were better than this," He said, grinning.

"No, we think you're that dumb and clueless not to include the fact that NCT is the biggest mafia group."

Everyone looked back at the elevator door which was now opened again, seeing seven men from NCT with guns.