A few more drinks and Renxiang is drunk. 

She wasn't a loud type of drunk, thankfully. She was a quiet drunk, not muttering a single word and just looking at space. She was also a light drinker, so a few drinks would make her drunk.

Her friends left her, but thankfully, Taeyong was there. He felt the urge to be with the girl, noticing she was drunk and might do something. He only met her today, but she and her aura were quite interesting to him. 

He was sipping on champagne while looking at her, chuckling at how cute she looked when she's drunk. He then noticed someone about to approach her.He observed the man's movements first before doing something, so he just sat there and looked. 

"Hey," the man said, looking at her. She didn't reply, still looking somewhere else. 

"Saw how you punched earlier, you looked hot." He said, putting his mouth close to her ear, too close. That's it, Taeyong thought. He stood up and went to her direction. 

"Babe, there you are! I've been looking for you. Didn't I tell you not to drink too much?" Taeyong said, putting his arm around her waist. The girl looked at Taeyong, not muttering a word and pouting. Taeyong kissed her cheek so they really looked like a couple. He looked at the man from bottom to top.

"Oh, hello. Who might you be?" he asked. The man coughed, scared because it was Lee Taeyong. The man shook his head, bowed, and went away. As if on cue, she fell asleep with Taeyong's arm around her waist. Taeyong's eyes widened, panic taking over him for a second. 

He realized he had Sicheng's number, so he decided to call him. But there was no answer. It was hard to find her friends and brother in the crowd, so he decided to call their butler to take her home. Before he did that, he texted Sicheng, explaining what happened. Taeyong sighed. I don't even know her that much and now I'm taking care of her while she's drunk. 

He carried her bridal-style, careful that someone might also peek the inside of her dress. Once they arrived at the van, he put her head on his lap, careful not to wake her up. This was an unfortunate night for the both of them, but Taeyong couldn't find the time to  complain because the girls head was on his lap. His phone the vibrate a couple of times, signalling he had a call. He looked to see who it was, and it was Sicheng. He picked up the call almost instantly.

"Hey, we're on the way to your hotel, what's her room number?" Taeyong asked. 

"Is she okay? She already knows she can't drink too much," Sicheng said, sighing. He was now with Renjun outside the event hall to hear them clearly. Renjun was massaging his temples, this night is too much, he thought. 

"She's okay, now the hotel room number, we're almost here." Taeyong said on the other line. They passed by a bump, making him put his palm on the girl's forehead to prevent it from falling from his lap.

"It's room 645, I'll tell Renjun to call the desk lady so that she can give you the key card. Thank you so much for taking care of her." He said and ended the call. 5 minutes later, they arrived at the hotel. He carried her bridal-style and headed to the desk lady.

"Hello, I'm Lee Taeyong, I assume Huang Renjun told you?" he said, the girl slowly starting to wake up. The desk lady nodded, handing the boy a key card. The boy muttered a 'thanks', going to the elevator. People started staring at them, but Taeyong didn't care. 

The moment they stepped inside the elevator, Renxiang's eyes slowly opened, her head aching.

"What happened?" She muttered and snuggled on his chest, making him chuckle.

"You got drunk, sweetie. Also, I saved you from a pervert." Taeyong said, looking at the sleepy girl. She nodded, closing her eyes again. He continued, "we're going to your hotel room now, you think you can take care of yourself?" he asked. But he got no response, meaning she fell asleep again. I guess that's a no then. He thought. 

They reached the 6th floor where her room was and walked in the quiet hallways. They arrived at the girl's room, Taeyong pushing the door using his foot. He examined the room which looked neat, only a few luggages here and there and her laptop on the desk. 

He laid her down, taking off her shoes. He didn't like the idea of taking off her clothes, so he let her hair loose and combed it a little so that the hair spray would get off a bit. He hen went to her bathroom, looking for makeup removal wipes. He saw it and used it on Renxiang's face. While Taeyong was wiping off the makeup on her face, he admired her features.  She had small bumps here and there and had a small scar on her left cheek. She was blessed with double eyelids, making her eyes look larger. Her nose and lips resembled Renjun's, her face small. 

After taking off her makeup, Taeyong went to sit on a chair, waiting for Renjun, Lucas, and Xiaojun  to arrive. The party still wasn't done, but Sicheng texted Taeyong that the three will arrive soon to take care of her, too. Looking at here desk, he saw that she had sticky notes. He took one and got a pen from his pocket and wrote something, putting on the night stand. 

20 minutes later of waiting, the three finally arrived. Renjun searched for her and saw that she was sleeping peacefully, fully clothed. He sighed in relief, tucking her in. 

"Dumbass, why did you drink too much? You know your alcohol tolerance is low." He whispered softly. He then faced Taeyong, thanking him.

"No worries. Thankfully, I was close to her or else some stranger would've taken her home or somewhere we don't know." he said and continued, "I'll be going now. If you need anything, just ask Sicheng for my number," he said, Renjun nodded, taking a mental note of that. The silver and red haired boy went out of her room, calling the driver to pick him up and send him home. 

I'll see you again someday, Cherie.