三十一

The next day was the day that Renxiang was going to pick up Ten and Kun at the airport. She was going to pick them up together with Johnny and Doyoung, since her twin was still busy with research training with the Dreamies. Thankfully, there wasn't any mission or drama today, so it meant that they had free time for now. 

When the plane landed, Ten texted Renxiang and drove to the entrance of the airport. When they arrived, they saw the two standing with a big luggage each and their handbags. Renxiang approached the two and hugged them, inhaling their scent that she missed.

"I missed you guys!" She exclaimed, letting go of the hug. Ten and Kun smiled at her and loaded their bags inside the van, Johnny and Doyoung greeting the two.

Renxiang and Ten sat together while Kun sat alone, conversing with the other two. 

"So, anything new that happened while I was gone?" Ten asked the girl. Renxiang rolled her eyes, remembering what had happened between Taeyong and her yesterday. 

"It was nothing, really. Just that, our boss is a bitch." Ten chuckled at her choice of words, ruffling her hair and kissing her forehead then fixing her hair afterwards. 

"I missed you, Xiang." He admitted. 

"I missed you too," She replied, smiling. Kun noticed them, covering his face. 

"Am I really gonna deal with this from now on?" They nodded their heads, chuckling. 

They finally arrived at the mansion. Some were working, but most of them took their breaks. Most of the boys were by the pool, enjoying themselves so the 1st floor was quiet. The two settled their bags and luggages there, taking a seat at the couch and deciding that they'd rest there for a few minutes before going to their room. 

"Until when will you guys stay?" Renxiang asked. 

"Actually,"

"WayV might move here. We're still not sure, we have to discuss about it with Taeyong tonight. But there's a big chance that we might, since the Beijing team is getting big and we want them to try and handle themselves. Plus, WayV being here in Seoul would be such a great advantage because the teams here would get bigger and better." Kun explained. The girl's eyes widened, happy to know that she might be with her friends again after a few months of just video calls. 

"When will the others come here?" She asked. 

"Once everything is confirmed and settled." Ten replied. A few minutes later, Kun and Ten decided to go to their room to unpack their bags. Renxiang went to her room to change to more comfortable clothes since she also didn't have any training. After changing, she went to her bed to take a nap.

On the other hand, Taeyong was with Mark at the mall, shopping for new clothes. They decided to spend more time with each other since they haven't done that for awhile due to busy schedules. Taeyong, or course, was aware that WayV's core unit would have a big chance of staying permanently at NCT's Korea base, since Korea-based rival mafias are getting stronger. 

Taeyong was thinking about the relationship him and Renxiang had, kind of disappointed at himself that he had to show that he had a big pride. Mark noticed that his brother was in deep thoughts, so he asked him what's wrong. They were currently in Prada buying new shoes. 

Taeyong told him it was nothing. But as his younger brother, he felt something was wrong, but brushed it off since Taeyong might get annoyed. 

Mark's phone then vibrated from his pocket and he took it out, seeing that Renjun was calling. He picked up the call and was startled by his loud voice. 

"Come home now! Renxiang was taken away by-shit!" He then heard gunshots at the background of Renjun's voice, confused as to what was happening. 

"Renxiang was taken away again by the Nakamoto's! We're under attack they know our base!" With that, Mark told his brother the situation and they left Prada, not caring if they didn't get the shoes they were supposed to buy. 

They ran to the parking lot as fast as they could, bumping to people and saying sorry to them in the process. Thankfully, Taeyong decided to bring his sports car. The streets weren't too busy, too. Quickly, he started the car and they drove off to the base.