Chapter 22

(S/N): I'm close to having writers block. *inhales
MY CHICKEN NAMED "FRIED CHICKEN" NEVER RETURNED, DID HE GET FRIED?!
At least I got to eat his father, Chicken Skin was tasty, but I wanted to eat them according to their names:<

2022 update: So apparently my parents gave fried chicken to our neighbor lol.

====

I have finally broken through the 1st week without making enemies out of Rosetta, the only problem is that, I noticed something off.

Rosetta seems kinda off. Whenever we are in the classroom she never talks to me, or even spare me a glance.

I tried talking to her but she usually looks at me in a daze before snapping out and shrugging it off, saying "My mind is just too preoccupied"

Graciella isn't pestering me at school anymore. It's more like, she appears then disappears. The weird thing was that she decided to move seats. I swear, she is weird.

But I wonder how she is. If she did not make an enemy out of Rosetta on the first day, maybe we could have been good friends, if I consider. But making friends with her will rise the option of,

I shook my head at the thought of it.

Classes was wrapped as the students began happily chatting about their commitments and their next class.

"Hey, Graciella would you like to join us for...lunch?" I asked her.

"No, but I do hope you reconsider about what I said" She told me. Reconsider?

"Lady Rachel? Should we head out now?" Rosetta asked me in the most gentle voice.

"Y-yeah...we should, huh?"

"What is it?"

"My pen is missing..."

"What pen? Could it be stolen?"

"Uhh I don't think it's stolen..." I said. I mean, who would steal a chewed pen? My saliva is already there eww, that's gross.

"Ah! I remembered I have to do something" Rosetta said.

"I have to take a little detour, Lady Rachel can go on first" Rosetta bid me as she disappeared on the halls.

As if on cue, my stomach began to rumble . 'Aww My little dragons are hungry. Don't worry, I will feed you babies with over five dishes.' I thought as I pat my non-existent belly.

As I walked through the hall ways, I passed by a familiar blonde haired guy, holding a book on his right hand. I stopped on my tracks.

"Where have I seen him before?"

I think I was only hallucinating because I'm hungry. I'll just eat this off. Foods solves all your problems baby!

"Lady Rachel Vallemont right?" A voice said behind me

"It is me~" I said as I spun my head towards the voice.

Eh

HOLY MOTHER OF-Do you happen to remember James younger brother?

Because I do! I love his routes on the game! His story was very much well thought, next to Sebastian with a very deep story.

Louis Graceheart, one of the bachelors in the game. His face is exactly like in the game. He still had the indifferent aura around him.

Compare to the other bachelors, the only ones who doesn't have met any changes are, Philip and Louis. Maybe because I did not met them that much when I was a child so there were no changes that was made.

Philip was actually okay to me now. He doesn't seem hostile to me, just a little uncomfortable. But not like what he would do when he meets the Rachel in the game.

Though I admit, he kinda looks cute whenever he pouts and complain about Rachel.

Louis was...I only met him once and that was a long time ago.

"Do I know you?" I asked. He wouldn't remember.

"Yeah, you called me a bookworm a long time ago" He said as he closed his book. He does remember!

What's worse, he remembered me telling him that he's a bookworm.

"Ha-ha-ha Prince Louis, you still remember me?" I asked as I rub my hands. He gave a quick glance before grunting in response.

"Of course, who wouldn't remember someone who slanders a royalty behind their back." I was stoned to my place.

"That, your highness, was a mere mistake I did. I swore it won't happen again" I said putting on a smile on my face. Be happy, be polite.

But inside I'm wreaking a havoc. A mistake? Only if that crown prince James fulfilled his promise, I would never speak ill of him. But he broke it, He deserves it! That spawn of devil, go rot in hell

"I don't think so, Right now, you're slandering the crown prince inside your head right?" Prince Louis said. Is he also a mind reader?! Wait, are they all a mind reader? Do they know about what goes in my mind?

"You could get your tongue cut for slandering a royalty. Even if it's just your thoughts"

I swear, they all can read my mind!

"I can't read minds, Your bad at playing cards right? It goes on your face" Prince Louis said as he walked off.

"Later, Criminal" He said as he lifted his left hand and started walking away.

Criminal? Woah...how dare he! How dare that brother of a devil "You could get your tongue cut for slandering a royalty. Even if it's just your thoughts" that is handsome and very caring. I will mark your words in my heart!

For now, let's not slander them. I love my tongue. I need it to taste the foods. Fuck Talking, The taste of the food is more important.

(S/N): This was pretty short, it only had 868 words;-;

Anyway, the chapter is still unedited, and I feasted with Fried Chicken's father

It taste good.

LOL