33

The next few days after Draco came to my house flew by in the blink of an eye before I was back at King's Crossing to head back for the spring term. I had every book imaginable in my bag as I made my way through the crowd of students and parents. I had yet to see Draco through the crowd as I boarded with Ginny and Hermione to find a seat. On our way back to Hogwarts we talked about our holiday and how Bellatrix come to the Burrow, tortured her whole family with set the place on fire. Which was terrible if you ask me.

When we got off the train I looked around for Draco but saw no sign of him so I carried on with Ginny towards the castle. It wasn't until later that night at dinner when I had two letters delivered to me.

Letter 1:

Anna,

I have to stay here at the Manor for a few more days. Something came up. I miss you. See you soon my love.

-Draco

Letter 2:

Anna,

It was lovely to see you again in person. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much. But things are well for me. It was nice to have Draco home for a few days and counting as he hasn't left quite yet but all he did was talk about you.

To answer your question an Unbreakable vow is a vow you cannot break. I think it speaks for itself.

It didn't accrue to me until the platform that your mother was Vivian Lock. I have many stories about the two of us as well as your father and Lucius. But that is for another time. Have a wonderful spring term and I can't wait to hear from you.

-Narcissa

* * *

In classes, the next morning it was like we never left at all. We picked up right where we left off in the classes. As if DADA couldn't get any worse it's like Professor Snape got a bad attitude for Christmas. After Potions, I was out in the courtyard reading up on potions notes when I saw Draco out of the corner of my eye. I quickly set my notes down and ran towards him. Leaping into his arms as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you," He whispered as students passed.

"I missed you more," I said as my feet were placed back on the ground. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me out of sight.

"How was your break?" Draco asked as I pulled his body close to me in the corner my back pressed against the wall. His hands were firmly pressed against the wall just behind my head.

"Wonderful and even more wonderful since I got to see you," I said as I gripped his rope in my fingers, "What about you?"

"Besides seeing you, it was dreadful again."

"Death Eaters?" I asked before his hands flew to my mouth and pulled me off to the side away from

"Sh, don't say that out loud," He gritted as I moved my hands up to his wrist and pull it away.

"Why was it so dreadful?" I giggled as I slipped underneath his arm and dragged him along with me as I head down the cobblestone stairs that lead down to Hagrids place.

"Because for starters you weren't there, Pansy was annoying at dinner, and yes Deather Eaters took over my whole house."

"Your house?" I questioned him as his hand slipped into mine. His fingers intertwined with mine as I stepped closer to him as I placed my free hand on his upper arm.

"Well, it will be mine one day. Maybe even ours," He commented as I looked up at him with his eyes looking down at me.

"Watch yourself Malfoy," I smiled, "For a moment there you seemed to be making a long commitment."

"So why did you have to say late?" I asked as we entered the forest.

"The DE."

"Huh?"

"The Death Eaters. We had a meeting with your know-who."

"The Dark Lord?!"

"Yes, now shhh, before someone hears us."

"No one will hear us Draco we are alone. You spent the holiday with the Drak Lord in your house?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be it's a part of my life now."

"I know. I just wish it wasn't. If there was a way for me to take it all away I would."

"Really you would?"

"In a heartbeat."

"I don't know about that one. I don't think I'd ever let you switch positions for me."

"What if they were? What if I had to do what you did?"

"I wouldn't let you. It's too dangerous," He said as he shook his head.

"I can protect myself."

"I know but there are things that go on behind the scenes that you would not like and you wouldn't be able to bear."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Let's not talk about this. Tell me about your holiday."

"Well, for starters it started off with a conversation with my mother about the two of us. She was surprised that I like you actually."

"Really? Why's that?"

"Because since the first year, I would always be right about how annoying and mean you were to me and my friends. Every time I was at home and talking about Hogwarts the conversation always turned into 'Guess what Draco Malfoy said' or 'Guess what Draco Malfoy did'."

"Sounds like to me..."

"Don't you finish that sentence Malfoy," I teased him, "But yes, I think I did like you back then because you were annoying and mean and cruel and a bully."

"Now that is just mean," He said as he stopped walking and pulled my body to turn around a face him.

"But it's the truth admit it," I giggled as he pinned my hands behind my back and walked in towards a tree stump, "But you know since then you grew up to be a scrapping handsome young man."

"You're lucky that I love you," He said as he lowered his lips towards mine. Our lips were lightly placed on each other, as his hands let go of mine and were placed on my waist. I pressed my hands to his chest as Draco deepened the kiss. He pulled away as I tugged on his bottom lip.

"I love you too," I said as he pulled me off the tree stump and we made our way back towards the castle. We back hand in hand and felt as if there was no care in the world. As soon as we made it back up the cobblestone steps there was Professor Snape standing at the top. His arms crossed as he looked at the two of us in disappointment. Draco stepped in front of me just a little as I went to open my mouth to say something.

"Hush Ms. Green," He said as his eyes darted back between the two of us.

"Run along now Ms. Green," Snape said. I took no hesitation as I moved out from behind Draco and made my way up the rest of the steps leaving just Draco and Snape there on the stairwell.