Before I knew it our mouths were entangled in each other. Hot, passionate, messy kissed as his tongue fought for dominance over mine. His cold hand gripped my naked sides making me gasp out of warmth as he tugged at my bottom lip. He parted our lips as he slipped his blazer off and undid his tie while I moved back on the bed making him come crawling towards me. His hands slipped to the backsides of my knees and he pulled them apart and placed himself between them before diving back down for another kiss. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly began to unbutton his shirt one by one. As I did so. I felt his hand slide down the inside of my thigh driving me crazy as he pressed his hand firmly into my thigh making me beg for more as our lips barely parted for air.

Before the last button could be undone Draco quickly shot up and ripped his shirt off while my hands traveled from his waist up to his torso and to his chest. His hand gripped my forearms as he forcefully pulled me up towards him as he reached for the hem of my shirt and slipped it off my body. His hands ran down my sides before placing his lips back on mine and letting them roam around my body as I let my back collide with the softness of my bed.

Dracos lips traveled to my jawline and then quickly to my neck as he kissed all my sweet spots. My hands slipped around to his back as I ran my fingers down towards his pant line as his lips cascaded their way to my chest. Across my torso and stomach until he reached the waist of my shorts. His fingers slipped under the waistband as he went to remove them. I gripped his wrist stopping him.

"Draco," I whispered as his eyes traveled back up to mine.

"We don't have to. It's okay," He said as he brought his face back to mine.

"I want to but I am scared."

"I'll be gentle and slow okay," He said placing a kiss on my forehead, "If at any point you want me to stop, I will."

"I trust you Draco," I whispered as he slipped my pajama shorts off.

He moved out of the way to let them fall to the ground. I sat up and placed my hands on his waist as his hands slid around to my back to unclasp my bra. I looked up at Draco his fingers gently removed the straps from my shoulders and let them fall down my forearms. I looked up at Draco as my hands roamed to his waistband while his finger curled the ends of my hair.

My fingers fumbled at his belt as I tried to unbuckle it but my nerves were getting in the way.

"Breath, Anna," Draco whispered to me as his hand placed on my jawline while his thumb soothed my nerves as it ran back and forth on my cheek. I took in a deep breath as I unlooped the belt and left it hanging. My fingers gently moved to the pants button as I looked up at him and then let my fingers guide his zipped down over his bulge. He let his pants fall to the ground and kicked his shoes off as he stood there in front of me.

His hands glided down my sides as I pried at the waistband of his boxers. Letting them slide over his hips and fall to the ground. I took a quick glance at his cock and swallowed a lump in my throat.

My god, he was huge.

I drew my eyes from his cock up to his eyes as Draco placed his hand on my cheek. There he was. Fully naked in front of me while I still had my panties on.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked as his thumb ran over my cheek. I nodded my head as my hands traveled from his waist up to his chest.

"I need words, Anna."

"Yes, I'm okay," I said as Draco lowered his body back to mine. His hand gripped my thigh as he wrapped them around his waist to bring himself closer. I could feel his cock press me against my core. My hand places on his jawline as I brought his lips to mine. Our bare chests pressed together as his hands slid down to my underwear. Tugging at the waistband. Sliding his hand closer and further away from my core. Teasing me. Making me beg for more. Moving his hips every so slowly making me moan into his mouth.

In the midst of our kiss, I lifted my hips up to help him as slipped his fingers under the waistline, and slowly dropped them off my hips. Moving out of the way and he let them depart from my body. In the pale light of my room, I was left completely and utterly vulnerable to him. Dracos' lips found their way to my thighs as placed light kisses on the inside of them. Letting out little puffs of cold air on my core as he shifted between the two of them. Draco wrapped his arms under the backside of my thighs and dove his face down into my core.

I gasped with excitement as his tongue traveled up and down and around my clit. As it felt like I had been struck with an electric current. His tongue worked wonders as one of his hands slid it's way back around my thigh to pin me down. I bit down on my bottom lip to hold back my moans but that was no use when he started to flick his tongue up and down faster. I rolled my head back as I gripped onto my bed sheets for dear life once I felt two cold and long fingers enter me. My mouth dropped open as I let out a loud moan. Draco hummed into my core as his fingers worked wonders. Slowly thrusting in and out. Curling and pressing against every sensitive area. I coming to my end for the first time. He knew.

Draco quickly left me and brought his face up to mine. His hands aggressively grabbed my hips as he moved back up and lined his cock with my entrance as he put on a condom, which he magically pulled out of thin air.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me as he teased my entrance with the tip.

"Yes," I said as I took in a deep breath. Bracing myself for what was about to happen.

Draco slid in his cock slowly as he held on to my thighs. I let out a little wince as he slowly pushed in further. After a few slow pushes, I let out a loud gasp as I arched my back as the rest of his slid in. I immediately grabbed for Dracos' wrist as I could feel him in my stomach. Draco let out a low moan as he slowly began to pump in and out. He pushed my thighs down so I was completely open and exposed to him. He started off slow, then picked up the pace as his hands gripped my waist for dear life. I grabbed his hand and he intertwined his fingers with mine as he towered over me. Our eyes connected as he dove back down aggressively towards my lips letting my moans slip into his mouth. With his free hand, he pressed it hard against my core and began to rub circles.

"Fuck Draco," I moaned as he only went faster. Draco dragged his hand up from my core across my body before gripping my waist. Pumping faster and deeper as his lips moved to my jawline, to my neck as I began to pant, trying to catch my breath. My forehead rested on his shoulder as I dragged my fingers down his back I could feel my body begin to come to its ends.

"Draco," I moaned as I arched my back as his body towered back over me to look down at me as I unraveled beneath him.

"Say it, Anna," Draco grunted into my ear. It felt as if there were a million little fireworks going off down inside my core as I gripped onto his forearms. My head rolled back on the pillows as loud moans became to escape my mouth. Dracos's hand flew to my neck and jawline and pulled me back towards him.

"I want to watch you," He moaned as he began to slow down for just a few thrusts. My hand quickly grabbed his forearms as I gasped for air.

"I-I'm gonna..." I moaned out as Draco picked up the pace again. This time I wrapped my arms around his neck as pressed his forehead to mine and pushed into me deeper and further and I hit my climax. Draco knew. I felt my insides tighten around Draco's cock as my hips buckled. Draco slowed down before slamming into me one final time as we became one. He brought his lips back to mine as I moaned into his mouth. Our long kisses become small pecks as I finally came down off my high. Both of us panted as Draco pulled out of me.

We laid there for a moment in my bed as Draco pulled a blanket over the two of us. His arms wrapped around me as I nuzzled my head onto his chest.

In the morning when the sun rose the two of us got dressed and said our goodbyes before I headed down to breakfast and Draco apparated back to his house for the remainder of the break.