Walking out《chapter 8》

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You woke up the next day, yawning and feeling energized. You had a nice rest, and slept fine in the same bed as jirou. Bakugou wasn't calming down Yesterday, and the others got tired of holding him down. So, you spent the night with jirou and mina. You choose to sleep with Jirou since you felt closer to her, and she was smaller then mina aswell.

You got out of bed, seeing Jirou next to you still peacefully sleeping, and mina in the other bed snoring slightly with small drul(?) at the side of her mouth.

You walked out of the room, and headed over to your original one. You grabbed the knob, thinking it was most likely unlocked. You were right, the door opened slowly, as you slipped your head in. The boys were still sleeping, so you walked over to the chair, and grabbed your satchel, before walking back out, Smoothly.

You closed the door behide you, and headed back to Mina's and Jirou's room. You walked in quietly, and headed in to the bathroom. You placed your satchel down, and opened it to bring out your old clothes you wore Yesterday.

you slipped it back on, along with your jewellery. While looking down at the necklace you wore, you remembered your childhood friend. Hanta sero, the boy who gave you these jewellerys. You shook your head, walking back out the bathroom and sitting down on a chair.

You put down your cloak on the chair, as you opened your satchel, grabbing out your map from it, as you traced over the paths. It would take about a week or less to get to your home village. Sakura village, the place you grew up in.

your thought's were interrupted once you heard a knock at the door. You put away the map, before starting to stand up and walk towards the door. You slowly opened the door, only to see both kaminari and kirishima at the other side.

"morning" the two boys said with a smile.

"morning" you replied.

"we were wondering if you wanted to join us on a little walk. bakugou and the others said no, so we came to ask the three of you girls" kaminari said.

You looked back, seeing mina and Jirou still sleeping.

"Jirou and mina are still sleeping, but ill go on a walk with you two" you replied.

"great, lets go" kirishima grined.

You grabbed your satchel, leaving your cloak behide, before walking out, and closing the door behide you. You followed the two boys as the three of you headed downstairs, walking out the Building and onto outside.

Not much people were out, due to it still being the morning. The sun was up, and warm, heating up your exposed skin softly.

"where exactly, are we walking?" you said, gripping your satchel.

"well, we dont know exactly, we just wanted to be outside for awhile and explore the small town" kaminari said.

You sighed, going along with them anyways. You Were gonna head out later to check up on some things, but sooner works fine aswell.

You spotted a nearby booth, seeing a wanted paper on it. You walked up to it, as the boys followed, seeing what you were looking at. The wanted poster held a drawing of a cloaked person, not showing their face. At the top of the paper, it said 'cloaked assassin' for reward of 10,000 gold.

You scoffed, as kirishima looked at you.

"man, the cloaked assassin is scary" kaminari shivered.

"well maybe, they kill for a reason. You never know" kirishima told him.

"yea, maybe, but im still creeped out by all the killing" kaminari responded.