Sparring!《chapter 16》

Welcome back, who's your favorite YouTuber? I need some suggestions. My favorite YouTuber is Sssinperwolf.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"so, what's the plan now?" Mina asked.

Sero had to leave to pick up some stuff from a friend, leaving you and the other's alone in his house, all Sitting down on the couch.

"the plan is still going on the same, we just need to wait for awhile. Though we'll have to split up" You replied.

"Split up?" Kaminari questioned.

"well, you guy's are waiting for your friends right? If my group has to end up leaving before you find your friends, we'll split up. if you find your friends before we leave, then we'll still split up ether way due to different plan's" You explained.

"oh yea, your right" Kaminari sad sadly.

"but we still got time! Its not like we'll see them today! So we could still hang out as friends. And even if we split up, we all promised to see each other again" Mina tried bringing up the mood.

You thought about it for a moment. She was right, there was still lot's of time left, and you were actually finding them tolerable.

You stood up from your seat, catching everyones attention as you began speaking.

"i was gonna head out to train later, how about we all train together and have a few fun sparring matches. That way we can make a memory before we split up. I hate being down and upset, so let's bring up the mood" you announced.

"right!" Kirishima grinned.

"sounds good" Jirou smiled.

"a fight to the death!" Bakugou shouted.

"scary man" Kaminari shivered.

"is there something wrong with him" Ojiro asked, pointing over to 'the excited for Fighting' Bakugou.

"hey guy's, im back" sero announced as he walked though the front door.

"welcome back, we were just planning on training and sparring later, wanna join" Kirishima responded.

"sure, what time?" he asked, setting His bag down.

"we could go in a hour, we still have to get out of our pj's" you spoke.

"right, and get a few things ready" sero replied.

"so its settled then, heh, a fight to the death!" Bakugou smirked Evilly.

"seriously, what is wrong with you!?" Kaminari asked shivering.

"huh! Just watch, you'll be my first target!" Bakugou replied.

"dont worry Kaminari, he wont hurt you" you Sighed.

"you guy's can go change, ill get the things ready" Sero announced.

"alright" Kirishima smiled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After everyone got changed in different spot's, after sharing with other's, everyone was ready to go sparring.

Everyone put on normal clothes, besides Kaminari who changed into something lighter for him.