Moment《Chapter 11》

The sky had just gotten dark, not black, but a dark blue, making it still possible to see clearly.

"kirishima, we should land now" you said outloud.

He let out a soft noise, before moving his head around to spot a place for him to land. After doing so, he slowly glided down, before landing in an open area surrounded by tree's.

His feet softly hit the ground, before extending his wing. The three of you walked down carefully, before he transformed back into his semi-dragon form.

"i could hear a small stream" you said, listening to the soft sounds of water traveling.

"yea, its peaceful" Jirou said.

"c'mon, we could still see clearly, so we should gather some nearby wood before it gets to dark. the dark travels quickly" you said.

"right" kirishima smiled.

"whatever, just make sure the wood is dry, or else it wont light" Bakugou scoffed.

"me and Bakugou could go get the wood, and you guys could stay here that why we know where we're staying the night" kirishima pointed out.

"yeah" Jirou nodded.

"sure" you said.

The two boy's walked in the same direction, towards the tree's to find any wood for a fire.

"while they get wood, we should set where we're gonna sleep by checking for any rocks or things that could hurt us hiding in the grass" you suggested.

"yea, that's better" Jirou replied.

You both crouched down the the grass floor, removing twings, small pebbles, and anything else that could bother you two. By the time you two were done remove them around the grass area, the boy's had came back with arm's full of wood.

"we're back with dry wood" kirishima grinned.

"yea, just set it down in the middle" you nodded.

Bakugou and Kirishima set down the wood where you had said.

"now, help me put dirt and rocks around it so we dont accidentally set off a fire" you ordered.

"right" kirishima smiled.

The four of you surrounded the wood with rocks, along with dirt, making sure fire couldn't pass though it. After, Bakugou crouched down and fixed a few branches in place.

"let it on fire weird hair" Bakugou said.

"my names kirishima remember" kirishima corrected him.

"whatever, just light it" Bakugou scoffed.

Kirishima did as told, lighting the fire with his fire breath.

The sky was now darker, into a soft black, but the fire made it better to see each other.

"Kirishima" you called.

"yea" he responded walking over to you.

"thank you for all the support, you really are a valuable member to this team" you spoke.

Bakugou and jirou looked over to the scene, as you looked Kirishima in the eye's.

"thank you, i am your dragon after all, so it's my duty to serve and support you" he grinned.

You nodded, before turning over to face Bakugou and jirou.

"Jirou, thanks for slowing down the guards and coming along with us. I consider you a close friend" you said.