Hey! I'm back!

Hey guess what, I'm not dead ;)

Yes I finally returned after years of not updating this and making stay in haitus with a high chance I wasn't coming back to this book. I been writing for my one piece books,

ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏᵗʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵘᵗᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸᵍᵒᵒᵈ.....

The reason why I quit is well was from my last chapter, Your First Time, I had trouble writing smut for the rest of the characters. Even that chapter was hard for him, it's not that I had any qualms against smut.

I actually like smut as much as the next person ;)

But writing them is different and somewhat difficult for me. What I already posted makes me feel... Weird/embarrassment since I believe they're not very good and sounds like a 13 year old with no writing experience wrote it with no real knowledge of what sex is. Plus for the other characters I feel I'm just copying and pasting on what I already wrote and makes it boring. And I lost interest on continuing this book since I couldn't go past the smut scenario part and I don't like writing chapters of different scenarios in the middle of other chapters. So I gave up.

Now I still have ideas but my writer's block/frustration over the smut made me lose interest. I still like Mortal Kombat and MK11 gave tons of ideas more so when Rain and Mileena dropped. So I decided to come back and rewrite this book so it have better wording, grammar, and less spelling errors. Some characters significant other will have different backstories. For the First Time chapter I'm might leave alone or delete, not sure yet. But until I improve my writing to where I feel it's good enough for smut, I will not write full smut but I will mention NSFW stuff like kinks or short sippets of sex but not something like the First Time chapter.

I'm sorry for the long wait.

I'm sorry for having a wandering mind since I stick to one thing for too late but thank you for enjoying this book and putting up with my all over the place mind like I have ADHD. So this book and my male reader version will be rewritten soon.

Thank you.