(Rewritten) First Meeting Pt 3

𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐢𝐧: (𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)

You waited patiently with your close friend Takeda at the Special Forces Base, so see the team you two were joining. You two were chosen to join since you two are the most skilled fighters in the Shirai Ryu clan. You decided to use your fire abilities to make shapes to pass the time. You made a dragon appear between your hands and watched as you made it fly around your arms. Takeda watched in amusement.

“Man being a fire elementalist looks so cool. Being able to summon things out of fire, you must feel special.”

You shrugged as you made the dragon lay around your shoulders. “I guess but since I had it for all my life I can't tell. Plus father also controls fire too so having fire powers is normal in the family.” Takeda nodded since it's true, you were raised by Master Hasashi since you were a very young child. When he joined the Shirai Ryu he was eight years old, he was surprised to see another boy his age. Master Hasashi said the boy was his adopted son, he was abandoned as a three year old in Shirai Ryu territory. So Master Hasashi took him in as his own and found out he has powers over fire like him.

So Master Hasashi trained him on how to control them and became close friends and like Fox, (Y/n) was his protector. They fought Fox together and soon only him and (Y/n) were the only ones left of the clan after Fox killed everyone except Master Hasashi. Takeda considered (Y/n) as a brother and now they're joining in protecting Earthrealm together.

Then they saw people approaching and you made the dragon disappear. You saw it was Johnny Cage and he had two girls and a guy with him. One was blonde and had a bodysuit and an undercut hairstyle, the other is of African American descent and military camouflage outfit. The guy was East Asian descent and has a quiver of arrows and a bow. Honestly he's pretty cute luckily your hood and mask hid you checking him out.

Johnny Cage stopped in front of you two. “Shirai Ryu meet Special Forces and Shaolin Monk. Special Forces and Shaolin Monk meet Shirai Ryu.” Then he pointed to each person. “This my little princess Cassie, she's the leader of your team. So no funny business with her or else I kick your balls.” Cassie looked at her father with embarrassment. “Dad!” Johnny just ruffled her head to annoy her then he pointed to the other girl. “Jacqui Briggs kid of Jax Briggs.” Then finally at the guy. “Kung Jin nephew of Kung Lao.” The team all said their hellos while you and Takeda introduced yourselves, Jin looked at you.

“Hey I'm Akuma by my real name is (Y/n) Hasashi, the adopted son of Hanzo Hasashi or as you guys know him Scorpion. I'm a fire elementalist.”

Takeda stepped up. “Takeda Takahashi, son of Kenshi and Apprentice of Master Hasashi. Oh and a telepath.”

Jin scoffed. “So our new teammate is a masked freakshow and some mind reader, man the Shirai Ryu must be desperate for members. At least the Shaolin Monks have standards.”

Takeda was about to tell the guy to fuck off since no insults his friend or his clan but you put your arm in front of him. “Actually the Shirai Ryu has strict standards for new members unlike Shaolin Monks who apparently let you join. Geesh I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass.” Takeda laughed while the girls giggled, even Mr. Cage snickered. Jin glared, pissed you insulted him. “I at least come from a worthy group, didn't Scorpion live as Quan Chi’s slave and killed people for him. Plus didn't you Shirai Ryu had to reformed like three times.”

You crack your neck and arms as everyone waited to hear your response. “Takeda, is he saying something because I swear his lips are moving but all I hear is "Blah, blah, blah”, I was hoping for a battle of wits but Jin here appears to be unarmed. Man I thought Kungs supposed to be formable so either they're not or the Kung family tree must be a cactus because Jin appeared to be from the side that is a prick.”