Cute Family Moments Part 4

「Sidenote」
Since I'm not finished rewriting the old parts I would like to say this to avoid any confusion until I finish rewriting all parts. Rain's wife is from a clan of assassins called the Venomania Clan (reference to the Venomania Bloodline from Vocaloid song series Evillious Chronicles) which are descendants from the union of the prince demon of lust Asmodeus and an Edenian woman. So they're similar to incubi and succubi but not quite since they use venomous abilities and have a weak grip on soul magic, only soul stealing, and have black angel wings. Beside violet hair and eyes, they have devil horns & tails, and black angel wings. Think of the clan as a different breed of incubi/succubi.

【Second Sidenote】
I just adore how detailed MK11 models are, like how no one is talking that Rain has a roman nose like I know some say he's ugly in MK11, but I think he's so adorable since you expect someone from divine blood to be absolutely beautiful. Yet he has a feature most think is ugly and isn't ashamed, seeing he's divine plus it's probably on purpose (or I'm thinking too much into it) since it's believed that people who have roman noses have excellent leadership skills and a strong personality. They do not do things upon impulses and think their way through. Then Liu Kang has a roman like nose too and then Raiden has a beauty mark on his chin. It seems weird to take notice of but I think little details like that are cute. (′ꈍωꈍ‵)

Excuse my little speech now and enjoy the scenario
*******************************

𝐄𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜:

You were at the palace watching the other children of the rest of the court, they left with the royal family who were visiting the city. Since you're just a lady-in-waiting for the Kahnum and have no fighting skills, you always stay behind in the palace for your safety. You don't mind since you get to spend more time with your beloved baby and help take care of the other children of the court, even at times the young princess of Outworld. Plus while the others are away the Kahnum allows you to decorate the palace since you have a beautifying touch and give the children music and dance lessons. The royal family adores your decorations since it brought much life and majestic look to the palace.

Ermac and others worried leaving you alone to watch at times thirteen children will be too much trouble for you. Kotal Kahn and his wife offer to have servants to help you so it won't be so overwhelming, but you politely decline since as a past circus performer you had experience handling a crowd on your own. After your first time alone with thirteen children, the court were shocked to see the children, even Reptile's and his mate's children were well behaved and napping. You somehow easily handled all the kids, even the rowdy ones like Erron's and Reptile's, since then you are trusted with the kids.

Your cheerful and kind nature made the kids listen to you easily plus you made the best sweets for them too. The Saurian/Serpente hybrids were chasing each other, some of the younger ones like Viperidae and Reptilia were playing with Erron's son. Erron's daughters were joining the chase with the older ones as you played with Thanatos. Then you decided to sing for them making the children stop and happily ask to join in, they adore your singing. You then thought that they could join in making the music so you ask kindly some of the servants of the palace to get some instruments. Once getting them the children picked which one they wanted and you even gave Thanatos baby maracas to play with.

You help Thanatos stand up still he still couldn't stand up on his own. Thanatos laughed once he had the maracas in his little hands, he shook them a lot enjoying the sound so much he nearly fell over but Annie caught him. To make sure your baby boy won't hurt himself Annie offers to sit next to him to watch him. The children play their instruments making a discordant chorus but after you gently help them, they begin to harmonize. Then you begin to sing, your gentle voice ring out the massive room.