"Dream has Tubbo." George bluntly said.

"What?"

"Dream wants the disc. Tubbo has the last one."

"Then, we need to go get him."

"It's not that simple." Techno said.

"It's seems pretty simple to me. Get in, get Tubbo, get out. That's what we are doing." Tommy turned on his heel and walked into his room to grabbed his gear.

"I just wanted to stay home tonight." Techno whined.

"Too bad, you're saving a child." Wilbur said.

^^^^

"I'm getting Tubbo. The rest of you are gonna cover me, got it?" Tommy explained.

"I can't believe I'm taking orders from a child." Techno huffed, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, blade." George told the pink haired male.

"I can get Dream away from Tubbo. He trusts me."

"Good."

"Everyone ready?" Wilbur said.

They all agreed, "Then let's go."

^^^^

"Dream! I need your help with something!" George called from outside the room.

Dream sighed in annoyance and put the knife on the table, "I'll be back. Don't move boy."

Dream walked out of the room, leaving a beat up, bloodly and bruised Tubbo alone. Suddenly, overhead, the vent opened and down dropped a familiar blonde boy.

"T-tommy?" Tubbo whimpered out.

"Hey bud, we're gonna get you out of here. Alright?" Tommy ran over to him, untying the boy from the rope.

Wilbur, who was also in the vent, jumped down. He ran over to the door and blocked it with a chair.

"We got maybe two minutes to get him out of here." Wilbur said.

"Got it." The rope was finally undone and Tubbo slumped over into Tommy's arms.

"I got you buddy." Tommy wrapped his arms around him before picking him up, his arms under his knees. Tommy carried Tubbo over to the window and opened it, seeing Techno on the ground.

"Wilbur, how are we gonna get him out of here?" Tommy looked over to his brother.

"Give him a gabble and pearl you two out." Tommy reached into his pocket and pulled out a golden apple.

"Take a bite please." Tommy pleaded with his friend. Tubbo gathered all of his strength and took a bite, he swallowed, immediately feeling much better.

Tommy dropped the apple and grabbed a pearl, "Hold on tight."

Tubbo grabbed hold tight of his friend as he pearled. Within moments, the two were on the ground. Upon landing, Tubbo fell out of Tommy's arms. He rolled in the dirt until he came to a stop. He coughed in pain.

"Tubbo!" Tommy yelled as he ran over to his friend. He pushed him so he laid on his back.

"Tommy, we gotta go." Techno said, placing a hand on his shoulder. Tommy stood up, picking up Tubbo with him.

"Come on, we gotta go." Wilbur said, appearing behind the three.

^^^^

"Here, drink." Tommy said, pressing a bottle to Tubbo's lips. The liquid ran down his thoat. Tommy took the bottle away when he was finished, putting it on the side table.

Tommy ran his fingers through the brunette's hair, trying to comfort the boy. With a sigh, Tubbo closed his eyes.

"Get some rest bud. You need it." Tommy whispered to his friend.

"Will you stay?" Tubbo asked.

"Of course."

Tubbo put his arms out and Tommy laid next him, snuggling into his side. The two wrapped their arms around each other, getting comfortable.

"I'm so glad you're safe." Tommy whispered.

"Me too, Toms. Me too."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I'm obsessed with people kidnapping Tubbo and Tommy having to save him, it's a good concept, what can I say?

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are doing well today and are having a good day!

I love you all!!

-Lexi<3