Chapter 5

*Luke"s POV*

5 minutes later the nurse came back into the room. "Who is responsible for Taylor?" the nurse asked.

"I am," Ashton said before I could even get a word out of my mouth. I guess he feels responsibe for her since he did kidnapped her with the help of us of course.

He followed the nurse out of the room and closed the door behind them.

"So what are we going to tell management?" Calum asked.

"I think we should wait and see what happens with Taylor first," I replied.

Then all of a sudden I heard a loud bump come from outside the door.

"What the heck was that?" Michael said.

"I have no idea," Calum said. We all stood up and opened the door. Ashton was on the floor.

"What happened to Ashton," I asked.

"He took a look at this and passed out," the nurse said handing me a piece of paper. I took the paper from her hands and looked at it.

Name: Taylor Nicole Irwin

DOB: July 14, 1997

Parents: Anne Marie Irwin

"Is that possible?" I said

"What is it Luke?" Calum asked.

"Look at this," I said giving him the paper.

"No way!" Calum said giving Michael the paper.

"Why didn't Ashton tell us he has another sister?" Michael asked.

"He probably didn't know you idiot," I said.

"Yeah that is probably why he is passed out on the floor," Calum said.

"That makes sense," Michael said, "So what are we gonna do with him?"

"We will take him to another room and you guys can stay the night if you want. Two of you can sleep in one room and the one in the other," the nurse said.

"I stay in Ashton's room. You guys can stay here in Taylor's room," Michael said.

"Are you sure?" Calum asked.

"Yeah. I want to be there when Ash wakes up."

"Okay it's settled. I will be right back," the nurse said.

10 minutes later the nurse came back with three cots with the help of other nurses. They put two in Taylor's room and started to walk with Michael to Ashton's room.

"It's getting really late. Do you want to go to sleep now?" Calum asked.

"Yeah," I replied. We both walked over to our cots and lied down.

I hope Taylor wakes up soon. I miss seeing her brown eyes sparkle. Her laugh and her smile. It makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I guess you could say I like her.