"But last time I checked it wasn't against the rules and my superiors did not comment as such" I replied and raised my eyebrows.

He gave a deathly glare which made me regret my outburst.

"Sorry" I muttered and scrunched my face.

"But apparently your CEO isn't okay with that" he growled.

"And what makes my CEO not okay when everyone is okay with that?" I said with a little anger and threw my hands around.

Argh, I'm really treading on dangerous grounds. If I get fired, Blame my mouth and stupid emotions.

"Because you can't do that" he yelled and stood up.

Now all my patience had flown out of every inch of my skin and the amount of anger radiating from my body was enough to cook food for a whole country.

"And why can't I?" I snarled.

"Because I said you can't" he growled, like growled like a fucking animal.

"And why the fuck can't I? Huh? you aren't my parent or something. You are just my friend and my friend doesn't have the right to tell me what to do even if he is an egoistic CEO" I growled back.

"You know what, I'm done here. Good day boss" with that I turned and was about to leave the office.

A sudden painful grip on my left wrist made me turn around with a yelp. I gave Felix a deathly glare and looked at where his hands had a grip on my wrist.

"Please don't leave yet and just listen to me," he said now calmly with a clenched jaw.

"Oh, where did your ego suddenly fly out to?" I rolled my eyes and yanked my wrist from his hands and turned once again.

Blame my mouth here again.

But before I could blink I was pulled back and turned around with such a great force and landed on Felix's hard chest with oomph and a stupid high pitched squeak from me.

"What the fu-" I started but was interrupted by lips crashing onto mine with an amazing force that I thought my lips were gonna disappear.

I stood frozen with my eyes wide open as his lips moved on mine and after I still didn't respond for a while, he grunted and maybe rolled his eyes parting his lips from mine and gently placing a kiss on my forehead. He placed his forehead on mine and exhaled.

"W-w-what was that?" I stuttered and inhaled sharply.

"A kiss?" He chuckled.

"No I mean I know it's a kiss and all that but why did  you kiss like kiss me now and why did you even do it at my workplace?" I ranted a little, well maybe not a little.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No, it isn't " I shook my head.

"It means I like you and I was so jealous" he scoffed.

I wiggled out of his arms that had been enclosing me the whole time. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"But that doesn't allow you to get angry and jealous and ruin my mood" I pointed out poking his chest.

"Yes it does" he shrugged.

"No it doesn't, for whatever's sake I didn't even know you liked me this much, and now this?" I asked in disbelief pointing to and fro between us.

"I am sorry" he came closer and held my hands.

"Not accepted" I removed my hands.

"Just how can I make it up to you?" He asked with a sullen tone.

"I don't know" I shrugged as if I didn't care.

He sighed very loud and long, looking at me with tired eyes.

Was he playing the frustrated card when I was the one who was supposed to feel that? I wanted to scream out loud into his face but I held back and went for a scoff.

"Follow me" he groaned.

"No, I'm not" I replied and did not move to follow him.

"You know what, I'm just dragging you out" he scoffed and held my right hand.

And he literally dragged me out of his office into the hallways.

"Hey, you can't do this to me!" I protested and resisted, trying to set myself free.

He ignored my protest and continued dragging me through the hallway till we made it to the ground floor.

All eyes darted to us making my body suddenly grow heavy. Seriously who wouldn't look at a grown man dragging a boy like me behind him like a dog drags his largest most priceless bone behind him.

Felix knowingly continued to drag me until we were in the middle of the room this time all voices silent and all noises drowned out. He cleared his throat loudly gaining the full attention of the few wayward heads.

I squeezed his hand that was attached to mine, the hand that dragged me very harshly, and breathed anger through my nose. But Felix just winked at me and smirked.

"Now if I have all your attention, I would love to make something known and crystal clear" his voice boomed out through the eery silence.

"What are you trying to do?" I hissed through a whisper into his ear still squeezing his hand.

He gave me a knowing smirk and it was then that I realized that he was going to do just that and the death squeeze I  was giving to his hand was nothing but a sting compared to the rush of joy and jealousy that must have been pumping adrenaline into his body.

He turned to me " You said you didn't know I liked you that much right?".

I nodded my answer with an awkward shrug.

"Perfect, so now I'm gonna show how much I like you or even love you," he said and turned to the eagerly waiting crowd of nosy people "I have someone special here who I want the whole world to know and just respect him" he turned back to me with a smile.

Oh no, he is just going to do that. I inhaled sharply and cursed under my breath as I released his hand from mine in defeat.

He got down onto his right knee taking my right hand and kissing my knuckles lovingly.

"What are you doing?, they are all looking at us" I hissed again and tried taking my hand out of his.

But to due to my apparent lack of strength I couldn't but rather, Felix held strong turning my knuckles white as we silently battled to remove or hold a hand. I gave an awkward smile and sighed in defeat.

"Would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He asked so tenderly and so emotionally.

I groaned and facepalmed mentally, Yep, he really did that.  Leave it to a childish Felix to make me feel embarrassed.