he opened it immediately, looking at its content.

"this boy has lots of money in here." renjun stated, checking the different compartments of the wallet.

he then gasped when he pulled a familiar white card out of the wallet.

"what?" jeno asked.

"he's at the same school as us." renjun told. "how come i've never seen him? blue hair is hard not to notice."

jeno snatched the card from renjun's hand to look at it. "na jaemin." he read. "never heard of him."

"me neither." renjun added.

just as renjun was about take the school id from jeno's grip, the unconscious boy sat up with a gasp.

jeno and renjun looked at him curiously.

"are you alright, jaemin?" renjun asked, catching the boy's attention.

jaemin turned his head to look at the person who had spoken to him and froze on the spot. renjun and jeno were standing next to each other and they were both looking at him with worried eyes.

and that's how jaemin let out a high-pitched scream before running away the fastest he could, towards his house.

"jaemin, we had said this button was for emergencies only." the head entered jaemin's house.

jaemin flew to him immediately, panic evident in his eyes.

"what?" the head stared at him confused. "is there a problem?"

"t-they saw me."

"wHAT?! i told you to use the 'recedo' spell to make your wings disappear! humans can't know about us! this is a disaster jaemin, a freaking- "

"huh?" jaemin raised a brow. "that's not what i meant."

the head's features softened. "what did you mean then?"

"like... jeno and renjun saw me without my wings. but they saw me and they know my name."

"ohhh!" the head smiled. "that's not a problem... you scared me there."

"not a problem?!" jaemin inquired.

"no, i told you not to let them see you at first because i wasn't sure if you would fit with this world. but actually, if they saw you, you can continue staying there and making them fall in love. actually, you can even talk to them! this way it will make things easier for you." the head explained.

jaemin stared at him in disbelief.

"wait- that wasn't in the contract."

the head ignored him and opened his wings to fly back above the clouds.

"no, no!" jaemin grabbed his arm. "i was supposed to do it without interacting with humans."

"jaemin. you've been there for a week and nothing has changed. you need to develop more efficient techniques, can you understand?"

"yeah, but... i don't know anything about humans and the way they live. i'm going to get busted."

"well, then tell yourself that your wings are at stake, and that if you get busted, your whole world will die." the head said with a smile. "this should motivate you."

jaemin trembled in fear.

"b-but... how?"

"you know what?" the head put a hand on jaemin's shoulder. "make them teach you about the human world. this way you'll make them get closer, and also; you'll catch up with your 'human environment' classes that you didn't follow as you should have if i understood well. two birds with one stone."

jaemin rubbed his nape. why would he have payed attention into this class when he was an angel anyway? why did angels have to learn about humans? this made no sense.

"good luck jaemin."

and with that, the head disappeared as fast as he had come.