Things Fall Apart

As (Y/N) was bandaging his wound he got from a loose Ceratosaurus an hour ago and he even acquired the Ceratosaurus form. After dressing his wound he heard a helicopter and then Darius yell.

Darius: What up, Camp Cretaceous? Whoo-hoo!

Kenji: Not in a "whoo-hoo" mood this morning, Darius. Not after Yesterday. Trekking through a rainstorm will do that.

Ben: We only had to walk because you crashed our gyrosphere.

Ben starts to drink his juice again and grows nervous when (Y/N) walks in along with everyone else except for Darius.

Darius: But today's a new day! Kayak Day! Who doesn't want to paddle alongside dinosaurs, real dinosaurs? It's going to be awesome, right (Y/N)? Wait, what happened to your arm?

Everyone looks at (Y/N) for a response.

(Y/N): A Ceratosaurus broke out, an hour ago. I went into my Carnotaurus form to fight it.

Kenji: And you lost like a weakling. Hahaha!

(Y/N)'s eyes changed and then he picked Kenji up and slammed his head onto the stone slab.

(Y/N): CALL ME A WEAKLING AGAIN!! I MAY HAVE DEFENDED YOU AGAINST THAT RAPTOR PACK, BUT DO NOT THINK THAT MEANS WE ARE FRIENDS!! UNDERSTAND?!!

Kenji:...

(Y/N) (Dino growl with voice): DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!

Kenji: Yes, yes I understand!

(Y/N): Good.

(Y/N) threw Kenji against the wall.

(Y/N): Anyway, Dave and Roxie left to go talk to their boss.

Brooklynn then opens the door and she looked furious.

Yasmina: Brooklynn, what's new on the internet, Superstar?

Brooklynn: I wouldn't know. Because when I went to get my phone from its charger, it wasn't there! Someone stole, my phone. Of course, you know I don't mean you, (Y/N). I know you had to fight, Ceratosaurus.

Yasmina: Brooklynn, who hasn't had your phone?

Ben: I needed to check the weather last night...

Darius: Dr. Sattler posted a new column on microfossils yesterday...

Kenji (Dizzy):... Too good to miss the selfie app, but I haven't used it since then, I swear!

Brooklynn scoffs at that and looks directly at Sammy who nervously replied.

Sammy: I... haven't seen it either.

Brooklynn: Really?

Darius: Hey, hey, it's okay! Since we're not kayaking till later, we'll have plenty of time to look for the phone.