Welcome to Jurassic World

As everyone regained their senses, Darius speaks up.

Darius: Is everyone okay?

Yasmina: Is everyone...?

Yasmina chuckles as she exits she van and slams the door shut.

Sammy: Yaz, wait! Wait! Yasmina!

Everyone else exits the van while (Y/N) checks if the new device is still working.

Yasmina: We're not okay!

Sammy: Yaz...

Yasmina: We're in the middle of a jungle with a monster dinosaur out there, and you... you...

Brooklynn: Destroyed our only way to get help and lied about it! I told you guys!

(Y/N) looks at Sammy wanting to kill her but didn't as he knew they had to stay together in this.

Darius: So, you did take Brooklynn's Phone? Why? What were you doing?

Brooklynn: Probably trying to erase my video of her taking those samples from the Sinoceratops. And something tells me that it's not for a park!

Sammy: I didn't mean to destroy the phone. I fell on it when the zipwire came down and--

Ben: But you did steal it? You had it that whole time and didn't tell us?

(Y/N): Hold up. What makes you think the samples aren't for a park, Brook?

Brooklynn: So a company can turn people into someone like you! With your ability to turn into dinosaurs! But right now it doesn't matter! I didn't break our only way to call for help and then lie about it! This is not my fault! This is her fault! She--

Sammy: I'm here to spy!

Everyone looks Sammy in shock and wait for her to explain.

Sammy: For a company called Mantah Corp.

(Y/N) + Darius: Mantah Corp?

Darius: They're a bioengineering company, big rivals with Masrani.

(Y/N): They tried to make dinosaurs, too, but my uncle beat them to it.

Ben: You doomed us all for some lousy company?

Sammy: Our ranch was in trouble, so my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some shady people. We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them. Use the behind-the-scenes access I'd get at camp to gather info from Wu's lab, and DNA from dinos, and whatever else they needed. When I told them about (Y/N), they wanted 10 times as much samples originally along with a sample of his blood. But then Brooklynn caught on, and I got scared, and then everything went wrong. This is the last thing I wanted to happen.

Yasmina: Oh. To be next to a broken Van on Killer Dinosaur Island? Hey, me, too! What are the odds?

Sammy: Yaz, I--

Yasmina: Was it all a lie, wanting to be friends? Pretending you cared about... You just needed someone to hide what you were doing. Tell me I'm wrong.

Sammy doesn't answer. She just cries.

Yasmina: I'm such an idot.

Yasmina begins to walk away as Sammy tries to explain it to her but (Y/N)'s device beeped which caught everyone's attention except for Sammy and Yasmina.

Device: New Dino DNA acquired. Vastatosaurus Rex.

 Vastatosaurus Rex