Secrets

The Raptor pack screeched at (Y/N) as he stood in front of Darus and Kenji protectively.

Darius: It's ok. It's ok. We're all okay.

The blue Raptor attacked (Y/N) to try and get to Kenji and Darius, but (Y/N) wouldn't let the pack past him.

Darius: Kenji, those bones-- check for a Raptor skull.

Kenji: What?

Darius: In the video game, I--

Kenji: You wanna talk about video games now? Besides we have a Raptor defending us.

Darius: Yeah, against four others.

The Raptor pack screeched at (Y/N) again, and he screeches back. The blue one tried to jump on Darius but (Y/N) jumped on the Raptor causing Darius to fall over.

Kenji: No! Let me out! Let me out!

The lights turned and they heard Roxie.

Roxie: Hey, come and get it!

Three Raptors went to get the thrown meat while the blue one just wanted to kill Darius and Kenji.

Roxie: Omega, get those two out of there!

(Y/N) ran to Kenji and Darius and grabbed them by the collar of their shirts and ran out of the gate with the blue one trying to get out. Then more jeeps showed up to get the Raptor pack under control.

Man 1: Secure the paddock!

Man 2: Move!

Then Dave shows up.

Darius: Dave, why did this Raptor not attack us?

Dave: Because unlike those four, this one actually follows orders. Ain't that right, Omega?

(Y/N) just ran off into the bushes and transformed back into human and went to the paddock and saw Dave, Roxie, Darius, Kenji and Brooklynn at the gates.

Roxie: Are you hurt? Is everyone alright?

(Y/N) signalled Roxie that Kenji was trying to sneak away.

Roxie: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where do you think you're going? You and Darius are in big trouble.

Darius: I-- But he-- he was--

Roxie: Save it! We'll decide what to do with you later. If you even get to remain here after a stunt like this.

Dave walked up to (Y/N) and whispers to him.

Dave: Nice job protecting them, mate.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Then they all go back to the treehouse and after Brooklynn left the room they started to speak with (Y/N).

Roxie: Are you alright?

(Y/N): Just a few scratches. I'll be fine.

Dave: You're starting to get better control?

(Y/N): No, I still have to wear this.

Roxie + Dave: Any new forms?

(Y/N): No, still just three.

Dave: What are they again, apart from the Raptor?

(Y/N): A T-Rex and a Spinosaurus.

Roxie: Two dangerous dinosaurs.

(Y/N): Yeah.

Roxie: Ok, just stay safe. Me and Dave are going to talk with Kenji and Darius.

(Y/N): Ok, goodnight.