Camp Cretaceous

(Y/N) packed his bags as he has gotten a VIP access. He then looked on his wrist and saw the device that helped him with his transformations.

 He then looked on his wrist and saw the device that helped him with his transformations

His father then walked in and saw that (Y/N) was already packed.

Dad: Hey, kiddo. Ready to see you're uncle again?

(Y/N): Dad, the whole reason I'm on this trip is because my uncle works at Jurassic World. I only agreed to go is because my girlfriend will be there.

Dad: That Brooklynn?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Dad: She's always been a sweet lass. Ok, get you're stuff and yourself in the car and let's get going. Oh and tell you're uncle that I said hi.

(Y/N): Yes dad.

When (Y/N) put his bags in car he got in the back and drove to the airport and saw Jurassic World workers waiting for him. They took his bags and put them on the helicopter and then helped him on the helicopter and flew to Isla Nublar. When the Helicopter lands he is taken to a jeep and to a treehouse. When he goes up the elevator he see's a door with a sign saying "Reserved for (Y/N) (L/N)." When he walked in he was happy with his private room.

After (Y/N) put all his stuff away, he started to waited for the other campers

After (Y/N) put all his stuff away, he started to waited for the other campers. When the other campers finally arrived they were confused about why there was another person in the treehouse sitting on the couch doodling in a notebook.

Roxie: Excuse me, who are you?

(Y/N): Don't remember me, Roxie? I'm hurt.

Roxie: (Y/N)! I'm so sorry, me and David forgot you were coming!

(Y/N): Don't worry about it, Roxie. I was just messing with you.

David: (Y/N)! My main man! How you been mate.

(Y/N): David, my friend! So good to see you again!

(Y/N) hears a phone drop and looked at the campers and saw his girlfriend, Brooklynn.