The Cattle Drive

After explaining that (Y/N) can transform into Dinosaurs to Darius and Kenji, they showed him nothing but sympathy. Then Darius had an idea to tell stories around the campfire to brighten up the mood. Darius started the whole thing.

Darius: We thought it would be fun. We thought we'd be safe, but... we didn't realize the... horror waiting for us on the island. Claws... teeth... screaming... so much screaming.

Ben: How much screaming?

Kenji: Shh! He's getting to the good part.

(Y/N) was messing around with the device on his wrist saying that he has a new DNA sample. The thing that caught his attention is Brooklynn's phone taking a picture.

Brooklynn: For the vlog. Keep telling your little story.

Kenji: Oh, here we go.

Darius: The T. Rex sta--

Brooklynn: Dang it! Out of space. Wait, I'm sorry, hold on. I just don't want to delete my selfie on Everest with (Y/N), you know?

Sammy: Awww, you are so cute together.

Brooklynn: Thanks.

Then (Y/N)'s device grabs everyone's attention.

Device: New Dino DNA collected. Triceritops.

Everyone: A herbivore

Device: No further intel until first transformation.

Kenji: Well that's helpful.

Then everyone is startled by thunder and then it starts to rain and everyone runs inside.

Ben: Darius, it wasn't that great of a story. I wasn't engrossed or anything.

Brooklynn: Everyone except for (Y/N), don't touch my phone. How does that sound.

Kenji: Let's decide this over a game of foose.

(Y/N) just goes into his room and got ready for bed for the activates for the morning.

Timeskip

When (Y/N) wakes up, he got dressed and is met with Dave and Roxie explaining that they would go on the gyrosphere, making everyone except for (Y/N) excited. When the jeep stopped everyone ran to the gyrospheres.

Roxie: Ok, everyone partner up! Except for you, (Y/N). I'm sorry to say but is it ok for you to go into one of you're dinosaur forms and make sure the others stay behind the herd?

(Y/N): Of course, Roxie.

Roxie: Thank you, it's mainly because of Kenji.

When Roxie looks at (Y/N) she see's him in his new Triceritops form. Roxie was shocked to see (Y/N) with a new form already after what happened in the lab with Dr. Wu. Then Roxie remembered about Kenji's partner.