ALLKPOP

𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇.𝗉 𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 24𝗍𝗁 2020

Strap yourselves in! Because KQ Entertainment's star soloist and Stray Kids member, Eunchae makes her grand return to the stage!

Earlier this morning, on November 24th, KQ Entertainment released two statements about future plans for their artists. During these statements, KQ revealed Eunchae to be preparing her next comeback set in December and released an official letter, written by Eunchae, herself.

KQ statement reads: "Hello this is KQ,
As many have already seen, ATEEZ are currently busy filming their reality show and member Raehyun has been balancing her acting career and the reality show at the same time.
Our soloist, Eunchae is currently preparing for her comeback set in December and will be feature various artists chosen by our artist herself.
We are excited for what our artists produce. Thank you."

Later that day, KQ released Eunchae's letter.

Her letter read: "Hi Loves!
As it was announced earlier, yes I will be having a comeback in December. I have been working on this album for months and many of the songs have gone through various producers and procedures for them to be the final track they are now.
I am very excited to announce that, during the making of this album, that I was able to collaborate with so many idols and produced so much. It was a honour to work with these people and I am excited for you all to see the final product!!
Thank you."

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• WATCH : SEVENTEEN JINGHUA SHOW OFF HER NEW HOUSE IN NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO

• BLACK CODE HAYOUNG HOSPITALISED AFTER A HARSH CAR CRASH IN GANGNAM

• TOP FIFTEEN IDOLS YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT TO BE FRIENDS