instruments eunchae plays

first instrument learnt: piano
the first ever instrument eunchae learnt was the piano when she was a small child. at first, she didn't enjoy attending lessons but her parents forced her into attending the lessons and she ended up falling in love after a month or so of attending lessons.
she continued playing the piano throughout her middle and high school years, even playing in a few bands and orchestras as the pianist. she was even awarded some school award for her excellent piano skills.
she uses her piano skills the most out of all the instruments she knows due to it be an easy instrument to use when composing and producing.
playing the piano is also a form of comfort for eunchae when she needs to destress of just some alone time. playing the piano makes her at peace and the soft melodies of the notes just makes her at bay.
her friends and family also likes to listen to her okay the piano and show off her skills that she's developed over the years.

second instrument learnt: flute      eunchae learnt to play the flute in her middle school years when she was a part of babd momentarily before she moved to live in korea with her brother

eunchae learnt to play the flute in her middle school years when she was a part of babd momentarily before she moved to live in korea with her brother.
she doesn't have all the skills as she used to, but she can play a piece or two on the flute if she was asked to.
eunchae chose to play the flute in band because she liked how tranquil they were and just overall their tonality during musical pieces.
her mother also loves listening to her play the flute throughout the house whenever she comes to visit.

third instrument learnt: harp     eunchae learnt the harp in late middle school and throughout high school for her major

eunchae learnt the harp in late middle school and throughout high school for her major.
she loves playing the harp and even has one in her apartment located on her balcony, right under the shade so it doesn't get rained on.
she loves the tonality of the harp and how peacful and angelic is sounds when played. she likes to play the harp either in the early morning or during the late night and record it.
she hopes to one day demonstrate her harp skills to her fans at a concert or event.

fourth instrument learnt: guitar     she learnt the guitar in high school for her major

she learnt the guitar in high school for her major.
eunchae is a quick learner so she picked up guitar easily and now she sometimes uses it to help her compose and produce songs.
other times, she'd go sit on the balcony and play the guitar randomly singing to clear her mind or to just relax, enjoying the sunset/sunrise as she plays.
sometimes she records her playing, other times she just enjoys her alone time. sometimes she makes ridiculous songs for herself and her friends to understand.

fifth instrument learnt: bass     learnt in high school as well, eunchae picked up bass easily as she had some background knowledge of it but never was fully interested in the instrument

learnt in high school as well, eunchae picked up bass easily as she had some background knowledge of it but never was fully interested in the instrument.
she tried out bass for a school project where everyone was to switch instruments and trying something new, being a pianist, she tried guitar and bass.
she does not hate nor like playing the bass and just has the skills for composing // producing purposes.