Eunchae's Body Modifications (UPDATED!)

PIERCINGS: Eleven ( left; six - right; five )

TATTOOS: Three

KOALA — RIGHT RIB CAGE"when i first wanted to get a tattoo, the first thing i wanted to get was something to remind me of my home in australia

"when i first wanted to get a tattoo, the first thing i wanted to get was something to remind me of my home in australia. i haven't visited my family back home for a long time aside from tour and i miss them and the country a lot. due to my schedules, i mainly video call my family when i can. it's not that often. koalas also happen to one of my favourite animals, so when i heard about the fires my heart shattered. i've already sent my prayers and donated a fair amount of money to support the issue. i just hope the animals are okay."

자기 가치 (SELF WORTH) — INNER LEFT FOREARM
"being a trainee, it has their up and downs. my experience — it wasn't always easy. i lost a lot of confidence throughout my training process and motivation. when i looked in the mirror, i always thought i wasn't capable in debuting with so many talented people and up until i met chan, i felt like i never truely loved for myself. when i did debut, i still didn't think i was worth it — to debut with the boys but as the years went on, with the help of the boys, my family and friends have helped me into learning how to love myself. so having this tattoo is just a daily reminder of my worth."

HEART — LEFT ANKLE
"i was bored and happen to stumble upon a tattoo parlour so i was like: hey! imma get a tattoo! the drawing is one of my mum's doodles she normally did back when i went to school in australia and she would pack my lunches and wrote me cute positive messages. i keep a lot of them as a sentimental thing since i can't physically visit her in australia so this is just a permanent way to keep her with me."