Weekly Idol

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀):

Eunchae arrived late due to filming for We Got Married

Eunchae arrived late due to filming for We Got Married. When she arrived she got her mic placed on and entered the studio to see I.N sitting in a throne and the other members sitting in a pyramid stack with Chan sitting away from the group. "Eunchae has arrived!" one of the hosts greeted to the cameras, an arm stretched out as Eunchae stumbled into the shot, bowing multiple times having her members applaud her appearance.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sorry I'm late," she bowed. "I had a solo schedule," she bowed again and again. Standing straight, she takes her attention to her members, pointing at them she asks why they sat where they sat. Upon knowing it was I.N's favouritism pyramid she nods, her mouth hang open.

"I'll just put myself in first place then."

The whole studio bursted our laughing as Eunchae smiled and walked behind Felix, Han and Changbin. The maknae's smile widens as he claps frantically at her words. In fact, all the members were clapping and bursting out laughing. "What? How do you know that?" another host asked as he pointed at Eunchae.

"I.Nie love me, right?" her head faced Jeongin who was smiling and clapping. He nods his head, still laughing before he calmed down, an arm laying on his chest, dead from laughter. "That's right," she giggled, still standing behind Felix, Han and Changbin. Continuing the show, 3RACHA made a special appearance and dedicated a rap to Jeongin, taking the chance to enhance their position on the boy's favouritism pyramid. Eunchae just silently watched her members, laughing every once and awhile. "I'm saying it now, no one is taking my spot," she stated as the members stared at her. They turn back to the host, almost acknowledging the fact she was I.N's favourite member. She laughs.

"I want Eunchae noona to do agyeo," the girl freezes. Sighing as she made her way to the front, allowing the hosts to give her a song and the staff to provide her a seat for first place. "Everyone film this!" I.N shouts as they watched JYP staff members whip their phones out to film her.

"Ah! Why is everyone filming me!" she whines lightly. Suddenly realising her manager was filming, she knew their tactics. "Unnie don't show him!" Eunchae pointed at her manager who smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. Eunchae's arm fling around before she calmed her breath. Waiting for the cute music for her to follow along with. "I hate this..." she mumbled before starting to act cute.

Once she finished, her knees bucked, her hands tightly held onto fists as she cringes at herself

Once she finished, her knees bucked, her hands tightly held onto fists as she cringes at herself. "I cannot believe I just did that," she mumbles, going to the seat that was provided by the staff. Eunchae drapes the provided light pink blanket over her legs before listening to I.N's thoughts. "I better stay on top," she warned.

"Eunchae noona is still number one!" The members awes whilst Eunchae applaud herself. Jeongin then had Felix, Hyunjin and Minho compete in a dancing battle that turn into a sexy dance battle. Overall Eunchae is Jeongin's favourite member.