Catching Up Instagram Live

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 ;

Eunchae sat on her living room floor, her ipad leaning against her glass vase of flowers that Seungmin had randomly gifted her one day, waiting patiently on her phone for viewers to roll into her livestream

Eunchae sat on her living room floor, her ipad leaning against her glass vase of flowers that Seungmin had randomly gifted her one day, waiting patiently on her phone for viewers to roll into her livestream. When the female glanced up, she noticed the large amount of people viewer her life in a matter of starting it which slightly shocked her. "Oh there's so many of you guys," she laughed, tucking a strand of her black hair behind her ear. "Hello my loves~ how are we all?" she asked her fans with joyous eyes.

good now that you're live
I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH
when's the next bop??
do you like living alone?

The female hummed lightly as she noticed the many comments flying past, trying her hardest to answer as many as she could. "I don't mind living alone," she answered with a smile. "San comes by every now and then to stay. So does the Stray Kids boys," she informed with a slight chuckle.  "Artist I've been listening to lately?" the girl pondered, grabbing her phone to look through her playlists on spotify. "According to my spotify it's my juniors ITZY and Boram's What You Waiting For."

aw jyp nation 😍
boram is so cute she deserves everything
thoughts to apples and peanut butter?
do you watch anime?

"Apples and peanut butter?" the female read to herself before nodded with a smile, answering a few more questions that were being asked to the female. "I'm allergic to peanuts," she gave an apologetic smile. "But apparently, according to Vina, its good," she laughed.

"Guys I've been thinking about getting a pet but I don't know yet," she said to her livestream, a large amount agreeing to her idea of adopting a pet to make her less lonely in her large apartment. "I would have to talk to San about it cause it would be our fur baby," she mumbled however the stream caught her words.

omg sanchae parents yes!
please adopt me 🥺
adopt a cat!!
fishes are really easy

Humming to ATEEZ's Wave, the female hears her phone go off with a text ringtone, glancing down she sees it was her brother, Minwoo that had messaged her about school work. Answering quickly, she returned to her livestream, talking about her plans of possibly adopting a pet. Running a hand through her jet black hair as she spoke to her fans with a smile on her face. "Rae said to me when I mentioned this to her that she would petsit for me whenever I needed her to," the girl said, leaning forward towards her livestream to read comments.

Eunchae then grabbed her phone, playing a random playlist of hers that contained all her soft r&b songs. The girl lightly hummed and swung her body side to side as she sang along to the song that her phone played. "I'm not thinking bout you~"

your voice!!!
i can fall asleep listening to her sing
be my mom please 😩😩
i love you!!!!

"It's getting late," Eunchae frowned. "I'll go live again sometime this month or so," she informed her fans with a smile, waving and bidding her goodbye before ending her livestream.

NOTE ! its been awhile since i updated eunchae lol
been busy with school and such,, i love you!!