He left after that, I was till thunderstruck. Before I could say or react anything I saw Prem was getting up. He rubbed his eyes with his cute hands and looked at me.

"Hia are you ok?!"😰

"Ohhhh! Lower down your voice.....by the way...I'm fine"😵

After 2-3 days I got discharged and went back to my oops I mean our house. Right Prem is living with me as I told he is not willing to live with his relatives who don't even know how to take care of him. Today we have the party for our new business but I'm feeling that something is going to go to wrong here.

Oh God plzz I beg you, I've never hurted anyone nor I have thought plz have mercy on me !

We both left for the restuarant were Ohm has decided to meet. I and Prem were wearing couple shirt basically it was just same😜

 I and Prem were wearing couple shirt basically it was just same😜

Ohm was already sitting, the place was looking so damn beautiful. But a person was sitting beside him maybe the person whom he was going to bring. the person was wearing a grey hoodie and ripped jeans, he was short heighted but we weren't able to see the person's face. Ohm waved his hand and we went and get seated in front of them, then Ohm introduced our guest.

 Ohm waved his hand and we went and get seated in front of them, then Ohm introduced our guest

"Meet guys, he is Fluke. My boyfriend"

"You are a gay?"😮

"Why, is there a problem?"🤨

"No.. I mean..."

"Yes, I'm gay but for my Fluke only"

"So cute!"🤗

I said then looked at Prem and he looked at me as if he hasn't done anything wrong. We all were enjoying, Fluke is a cute guy and my Pao is funny then think of it how entertaining it would be, eventually Ohm also get changed in front of his boyfriend moreover this couple is also too cute. After eating and having some fun we were ready to leave for our house but at that time Ohm called me and asked me that he want to talk to me alone. I got the signal that he want to talk about that matter. We both went outside the restuarant and stand at the corner of the street so that no would listen to us.

"Now tell me the truth?"

"First you tell me what do you know"

"See I know that in this matter you won't trust me but let me assure you that I won't do any harm to you nor I will tell this thing to anyone. But before that you need to tell everything"

"Actually the thing is that.... I am.....a.....va..vam..vampire"

"Vampire! but that's not possible"

"I know but it is possible now."

After that I told him all the thing from the time when I got kidnapped to the part how I escaped. He came close to me and suddenly hugged me, I smell his blood. He patted my back and said

"Its okk...you don't have to worry now.. if anything happens you can come to me...I'm always ready to help..Ok?"

I nodded, I was crying because now leaving Prem there is someone else also who could help and understand my problems but eventually Prem can't help me fully. But right now the most important thing I need to ask him but before I could speak

"You are a Vampire?!"😨

Hi guys took a time to give you this chapter naa
My apology for you all,
So tell how did you like the chapter
Hope to see your stars and comments

Su Su Naa Guys!