Keiji was still trying to pacify his boyfriend who was still sulking. He was feeding Koutarou who still had a little pout on his face.

"Star, why are you sad?" Keiji asked but he knew so damn well why Koutarou was acting up.

"Its nothing." Koutarou said.

"Okay." Keiji dismisses and Koutarou's eyes widened.

"W-what? You're not going to ask me more?" Koutarou asked sounding hurt.

"No. You obviously didnt want to talk about it." Keiji said and Koutarou shook his head.

"No... lets talk. We should talk about it." Koutarou said and Keiji nodded and looked away to hide his smile.

"Eat this honey. Its good for you." Kiyoomi said and pointed at the grilled tomatoes. Atsumu made a face and Osamu pointed his fork at his twin.

"I cooked that. You better eat that." Osamu said and Atsumu smiled nervously before nodding and then he ate the tomatoes hesitantly.

"Everything Osamu makes will always taste good." Suna told his bestfriend who was trying so hard to swallow the tomatoes.

"You okay love?" Kei asked his boyfriend and placed a hand on his cheek.

"Of course love. Would you like to have something sweet for your dessert?" Tetsurou asked and caressed the hand on his cheek that belonged to Kei.

"Yes please love. Thank you." Kei said and smiled softly.

"You're welcome love. I love you." Tetsurou said and Kei saw how Koushi had dumb smile on his face and he even hit Daichi who was eating peacefully.

Kei mouthed 'I love you' at  Tetsurou who happily made his way to get his boyfriend some desserts.

"Ehe." Koushi hits Dachi's thigh as he watched how Kei and Tetsurou flirts. Honestly it gives him so much happiness just seeing the two doing so well.

"Owww." Daichi caressed the spot where Koushi just hit and he turned to look at his boyfriend who was happily watching Kei and Tetsurou. Daichi saw how Koushi barely touched his food so he shook his head and fed the silver haired male.

"You need to stop watching them and focused on your food or me." Daichi said and Koushi turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"Are you jealous?"

"Yeah. So what?" Daichi admits and Koushi scrunched up his nose and then he rested his head on Daichi's shoulder.

"Alright. Alright. I'll stop now." Koushi said and Daichi hummed in delight before proceeding to feed Koushi.

"Why are you putting away the grilled eggplants?" Chikara asked his fiance who gave him a blank look.

"I dont like eggplants." Yuuji said.

"But you love Chikara's eggplant tho." Kourai said and both Chikara and Sachirou choked on their food while Yuuji and Kourai laughed and high fived.

"Not gonna lie about it." Yuuji said and winked.

"Christ... you both need help." Chikara said and massaged his temple.

"I should have expected that kind of conversation... but still I was not prepared." Sachirou said and rubbed his temple.

"Hey, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Eita asked Kenjirou who was grabbing a drink for himself.

"You." Kenjirou said and bit his lip. Eita took a deep breath and he was about to kiss the younger male but Kenjirou started laughing.