"I just need food, that's it" I smiled as Sebastian sighed.

"I'm telling your Father about this, How could you be so irresponsible. Oh wait, let me rephrase that. How could you be so irresponsible all the time?" He said as he shook his head.

In the past Sebastian would never talk back if I'm that Rachel they have grown in hatred, but now-

"Sebastian, how could you grow up with a very sharp tongue for me.

My fragile heart has been broken." I said as I wipe a fake tear.

"Why thank you for your compliment Milady," Sebastian said as he bowed and walked out to grab a portion of food for me.

"It's not a compliment."

"And at least feel a little guilty!" I shouted at him before he closed the door behind him.

I sighed before I felt a warm hand on my forehead.

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked flustered, backing away from his touch. What's he doing?!

"Hmm. My mom always does this to me whenever I am sick" He said as he tried to reach my forehead again.

"What? NO!"

"At least feel honored because your great fiancée wants to take care of you," He said, sparkling in pride.

WTF

"Get your filthy hands away from me!"

"It's not filthy! Don't you know every person would kill just to touch them?!"

"That's why you should feel grateful--"

"Then why don't you touch them instead?"

"..."

"But you only check their temperature when someone is sick! And I'm not sick" I said.

"But I just wanna do it!" He pouted.

Omy... he's pouting!! He looks like a duck! BLEH!

He reached his hand for me again.

"No! Get your filthy hands away from me!"

"And stop pouting! you look like a duck!"

"Pfft--"

"What are you laughing at?" James said as he clenched his hand.

"N-nothing? Haha." Leon hid his laughter from his hands.

"Do you want to be punched?"

"My prince, you cannot do that, if you will. Millions of ladies will cry to see my handsome face in blues, also"

"We don't want your filthy hands near me...oops, that wasn't meant to be said. Ahh, I must have heard that from someone so influential that it just slipped."

Dude, you're giving yourself too much. Also, Don't make me your excuse for insulting this prince!

"Where are you going, Sister?" Syd asked as he stood up from his seat near my bed. He was watching these two goons bicker silently.

"I need some fresh air, should we have a little picnic outside? It's such a very beautiful day, It would be a waste to not enjoy it" I said. Syd took a peek from the outside and nodded.

"It sure is, we should do that then!" He said as walked to the doors.

"I'll go and tell Sebastian to bring the foods outside to enjoy, Sister you should take a walk first," He said.

"Ray, should we head out together?"

"Rejected" I bluntly said as Rosetta helped me up. I smiled at her in return.

"Why?! Why don't we share some time as fiancée?!"

"Umm...Prince James and Lord Leon?" Rosetta voiced out.

"Not to be rude but, it would be very much appreciated for you two to walk out first, Lady Rachel needs to finish something," She said.

"Haaa? What could be important as going out with me" James was pulled out by Leon.

"Girls have their privacies, we will go first" It wasn't surprising for Leon to know.

The doors shut in front of us as the only people left in the room are me and Rosetta.

"Now, Lady Rachel, Let's help you dress up" She smiled as I nod.

Now that I think about it, the only unusual thing that happened to me this week is the feeling of being dizzy.

I also could not let that dream out of my mind. It occupies my thoughts. That person, and what it said. What if it is real? What would I do?

But the question was,

Have I considered them as true friends, or am I using them to my benefit?

Dedicated to:

wangojayy

RynePark6

and

Hoseoksbabygirl22

for raining my notifications with their votes!

also, we just hit 69 followers. *Insert leny face here* Yay!

There are still tons of readers I wanna dedicate this too, especially those who were with me from the beginning.

S/N: Wanted to delete this note tbh but it makes me reminiscence about the day where I still have 69 followers:) You guys made it possible for me to reach a 3 digit! Thank you so much!