Meeting the King

The rest of the day went by in a blurr as more and more people started to take notice of me. Not really sure with how to respond, I just ignored it to the best of my ability.

Apparently, the whole tennis team was excused from classes due to them organizing tryouts. I found this out when I went to my sophomore classes and was told that the "Great tennis team couldn't grace us with their presence", as the fangirls put it. But sadly, due to the fact they couldn't focus their attention on their idols, they spent that time trying to get to me as the "Prince" of the school.

After the last class of the day ended, Yunoto and I headed out of the building when he stopped suddenly.

"Shoot! I forgot my Biology assignment in my locker!" He exclaimed.

Giving him a smile, I just gestured to the entrance. "I'll wait for you here."

Nodding, he rushed back into the building.

Taking this as an opportunity to look around, I walked over towards the fountain in front of the school and sat on the edge. Realizing that I forgot to call Onii-chan, I quickly took out my phone and dialed his number.

Ring......Ring....Ri- "Hello?"

"Onii-chan~!"

"Ryo! Are you on your way home?"

"No, I'm waiting for a friend of mine and then I'll head home. How's tennis?"

"Sigh. Not very good. Apparently tryouts don't start until tomorrow."

"I'm sure you can wait until then to play tennis."

"Or I could just have you play a match against me when you get home~"

 I rolled my eyes "Fine, I'll play you." Glancing around, I noticed that the courtyard was empty besides myself. "Only if you promise to take me to your school one day to take photos of you."

"Deal!"

Getting up, I began to walk around. "So how did your day go?"

We continued to talk until he said that he had to go for something related to tennis. Saying goodbye, I hung up, not even noticing the footsteps behind me. Turning around, I bumped into someone and ended up falling onto the ground.

"Watch where you're going you plebian" I pushed up on my elbows and looked up to see a guy with purple hair and a tennis jersey on.

He looked quite agitated and I quickly stood up. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Expecting an apology, I was presented with a sniff and a flip of his hand. "Ore-sama will let this slide, just this once, but don't push your luck."

A little perplexed at what he just said, I didn't notice that the stranger had been looking at me with a calculating look on his face. He brought me out of my musings by speaking again.

"Not many would have the audacity to not be enchanted by my charming looks." I gave him a raised eyebrow, but he merely ignored it as he took a step foreward, grabbing my chin. Grinning down at me, he continued. "To find someone as lovely as you and still remain not awed by me will surely be worth my attention."

Not sure how to react, I opened my mouth, but a familiar voice next to us interrupted me.

"Why don't you get your damn hands away from him, huh?" and I was soon grabbed by my shoulders and pulled away from the strangers hands and into a familiar chest. Looking up, I was presented with Yunoto's angry face.

"Yunoto..." Looking back at the stranger, I noticed another presence with us, this time another boy with blue hair and glasses.

"Atobe, what are you doing here?" the blue haired boy asked, shocking me out of my musings.

        'Atobe.....THIS IS THE LEGENDARY ATOBE?!' I yelled in my head and moved my attention to the purple haired man. '....I kind of expected more....'

"Oshitari, what are you doing here?" Atobe asked with an irritated voice.

He walked over, while eyeing Yunoto and I, and came to a stop next to Atobe. "Well you weren't at practice at the usual time so I got worried."

Atobe simply turned to look at me in the eyes and grinned. "Everything's fine, I was just making my aquantence with...?" He paused, as if waiting for me to finish his sentence.

I opened my mouth to answer when Yunoto covered my mouth with his hand. "It's none of your business. Now, if you'll excuse us, we'll be leaving now." He said abruptly and took my hand as he pulled me along out the gates.

We continued to walk until we made our way to the train station. Standing next to me, Yunoto gave me a smile and ruffled my hair. "I'll see you later, ok?"

I was about to ask what that was all about when they announced that my train would leave in a couple of minutes. Feeling rushed I wipped out my phone. "Wait, what's your number?" I asked.

Looking surprised, he exchanged numbers with me. After a hasty goodbye, I ran to my train, just in time as it started to depart.

Sitting down on the seat, I gave out a sigh of relief.

'What a stressful day'