♠ Forty-Four.Whiskey&Death ♠

Start from the beginning

"I believe I won" Luca says as he places his cards down which snaps me out of my train of thought I look down at his hand that he placed down on the table with pure confidence that he won the poker game but I'm about to burst his little ego bubble he's got with my very own hand chuckling as I lay my cards down on the table instantly Luca's jaw drops "No I won" saying as I lean back in my chair folding my arms over my chest trying not to laugh, okay hey I'll say he tried yet I'm better at it then he is obviously "Another round" Dracula says as he starts dealing out the cards again I shake my head chuckling well it looks like they'll never learn ha.

Me and her uncle tide of owning their asses they've finally given up which is about damn time neither one of them can keep a poker face at all no matter how many times we all kept on telling them I look over to see that she's gone off couch "Anya" saying as I jump out of my chair everybody looks over and sees that she's gone my shadow clone leans out of the wall and points into the hallway I walk over to see her coming out of the bathroom, okay well at least I'm concerned about the well being of my little rose "Grim" she says I notice that she's still half-asleep without any warning she kisses me on my lips hey I'll take her lips on mine any day just saying ha.

"Your lips tastes like whiskey" she says as she pulls her lips slowly away from mine "Do they now?" asking as I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me causing her to smile with that beautiful smile of hers that lights up the room "Yes" she says before she playfully slaps my chest which makes me laugh I kind of deserve it because whiskey is her favorite drink but she was asleep I wasn't going to not drink my own whiskey and let them drink it all gone, well besides her uncle he had only two shots "Here Anya" her uncle says as he brings her over a shot filled to the rim "Thank you" she says as she carefully takes it from him I shake my head okay this should be fun ha.

She downs the shot within a matter of seconds like it was nothing but a piece of cake I shake my head chuckling I'm impressed and it seems her uncle is to "Damn Anya" Luca and Scarlett say as they look at her in total shock that she did that without blinking "I know" she says as she slightly turns her head towards them smiling being a bit feisty about it or it's possible that I'm thinking that she is but that firing look in her eyes proves I'm right again,"Liebe-love" saying as I gently squeeze at her hips causing her to look back at me before she gets the chance to say anything I press my lips on to hers yeah that was sneaky of me but she likes it so ha.

"That was sneaky but I like it" she says as we pull away from our little heated kiss "I know" saying right before I slap her on her ass lightly making sure not to draw attention to us even though it seems they're busy playing poker once again and drinking my damn whiskey "Behave" she says as she slowly glides her fingertips over tattoo on my hand causing me to smile "I am" saying as I wrap my arm around her she looks at me smiling okay I'm the luckiest man that's on this earth right now just able to have her, "Their cute" we both hear Scarlett say within an instant my little rose hides her face in my chest I shake my head a bit as I slowly rub her back for her hey we'll take that compliment just saying.

"Well damn seems I've missed the fight oh well always next time, and trust me there will be a next time" Lucifer says as he walks through the window just showing off his power with a wicked grin curled on his lip I shake my head before glancing over to her uncle and Dracula who are doing the same exact thing as I am she squeezes at my hand a bit causing me to look at her to only see her trying to mask her worry with a smile on her beautiful face okay that right there doesn't settle well with me at all, "As usual" her uncle says before downing the shot that was in his hand we all know it's the truth it's basically the battle of the fittest and we always come on top yeah that was cocky but it's true.