♠ Forty-Five. Love is Power♠

Anya♠

Anya♠

After the movie we were all watching ended they started talking about what Lucifer told us hell I don't know what a power orb is but just from the looks on all of their faces it had to be bad or something yet I'm really not surprised I felt something was strange about him yet everyone seems to have their mind made up on how to handle him the next time he shows his damn face, well call it intuition but I've got a strong feeling that my man is going to be the one that has the final knockout move I hope that Dracula is aware of it because it seems at least to me that my uncle is aware.

"Marco" I hear Scarlett say completely out of nowhere Luca looks at her as if she's lost her mind I shake my head at them but I know what she's up to and I'm about to play right along with her "Polo" saying causing my man to look at me with his eyebrow slightly raised "Really?" he asks as he gently leans his head onto mine but I can't help but to get lost in those mysterious eyes of his that are making me weak to my knees at the moment considering I'm laying on him, "Yes" whispering as I poke his cheek softly causing him to chuckle as he wraps his arms around me hey I'll take this reaction any day of the week I'm just saying.

"Kleine rose-little rose" he whispers in my ear before kissing me on my cheek softly I can't help but smile until I feel something hit me "Sorry" Luca says as I look over to see a pillow on the floor next to me he quickly grabs the pillow I shake my head slowly while pressing my lips together because I'm aware of what's about to happen let's just hope my uncle isn't paying attention to any of us okay yes we're all old enough to know better yet it's okay to be bad for a bit, literally within a blink of an eye he throws the pillow directly at Luca's head "My bad" he says I can't help but laugh at Luca's expression it's utterly priceless hey I love my cousin but he asked for that ha.

It didn't take long for pillows to begun flying basically hitting anybody in the room at the moment "Watch it" saying as I quickly snatch the whiskey bottle off of the table before one of the many pillows accidentally knock it over that would've been bad but luckily the cap is on it still I'm not taking any chances it could easily break if it hits the floor "Good save" he says blocking me from getting hit causing me to smile yet he can't take the hits for me now it's my turn to attack them, I grab one of the pillows next to me without a moment to spare I throw it at them which ends up hitting them he instantly smiles at me as if he's proud of me hey I've got my moments thanks.

"What the hell happened in here?" my uncle asks as he stands in the kitchen looking at all of us like we've lost our minds which makes sense it looks like a tornado swept through here I would look at us the same way if I was in his shoes I bite my lip nervously thinking of away to tell him because I'm always the good one yet literally few minutes ago I was being bad Grim looks at me for a second then winks at me leaving me confused, okay I haven't got a clue what he's going to say but he's got it at least I hope he does "We did it" he says as he shrugs his shoulders like it's not a big deal my jaw drops okay that was straight to the point lovely.