♠Thirty-Eight. Lunch and Chill♠

Grim♠

Grim♠

I swear my little rose is absolutely full of surprises thanks to her uncle now I know she's got some medium ability it would explain about the spark I found on the ground yet something was a bit different about it not in a bad way but it was definitely had some power to it than the average mediums spark then again she is does have my ring as well  dammit I'll figure this out later on it's a lot to dig into, she squeezes my hand causing me to look at her she smiles at me with that beautiful smile of hers it literally lights up the shadows.

"We're here" her uncle says causing us to look over and see Luca and Scarlett sitting at a table waiting for us they're unaware that were right next to them it's going to be hilarious when we step out of the shadows and see their faces "This will be fun" she says but me and her uncle notice that her smile is not so innocent it's a little devilish which makes us chuckle a bit, I'm proud that she's definitely got it within herself to be bad because let's face it being good all the time is boring well for me bad is my middle name ha.

"Who invited them?" she asks causing me and my uncle to look at what she's looking at causing her uncle to slowly shaking his head growling at the sight of Luca's buddies being here I'm going to take a wild guess and say he doesn't like them one bit I don't blame him it's clear that they're imbeciles that all of them need to be hit across their damn heads hard enough to knock the sense into them, she slowly shakes her head in disbelief as we see their asses start drinking hey don't get me wrong I do like having beer every once in awhile but fuck we're supposed to be having lunch not fucking partying.

"Oh Luca" she says as we emerge from the shadows causing his and Scarlett's eyes to grow wide as they jump out of their seats while his little buddies put their heads down seeing their Alpha's eyes are glowing I find this moment to be amusing I shake my head slowly as Lucas looks dumbfounded about what just happened well hey it doesn't take a genius to figure it out what occurred then again look who I'm talking about just saying, "What the fuck" Luca yells which is really unnecessary the three of us look at each other for a moment until we start laughing because it's hilarious hey it's only a bit of fun well at least for us ha.

"We kinda took an easier route" saying causing my little rose to nod her head agreeing with me at the corner of my eye I notice one of his buddies looking at my little rose then it hits me it's the same damn one that attempted to ask her out before but she shut him down chuckling as I shake my head damn it must suck to be him right now to see her with someone else but hey it's not my problem the little puppy can leave just saying, I wrap my arm around her she looks at me smiling before kissing me on my lips well now I hope that he enjoys the little show damn I'm really an asshole yet she doesn't mind so it's all good ha.

"Dad what are.." we Luca begin to say catching our attention but as we look over we see her uncle grabbing Lucas beer and tossing it before turning his attention back to him her uncle's eyes flash multiple times that's a clear sign that Luca needs to shut the hell up for once "No alcohol" her uncle says as he fixes his composure she looks at me a bit shocked that her uncle didn't slap Luca in his head, I don't know I got a feeling it's coming when none of us least expect it I pull her chair out for her like a gentleman right before she goes to sit down she kisses me on my cheek hey I wasn't expecting that but I'll take it just saying.