Rebekah Has A Dramatic Exit And Entrance

Zacznij od początku

"Stefan. I'm sorry but the fun has to end here," he said as he pushed Stefan back.

'What do you mean?" Stefan asked both confused and scared, had he had possessed the ability to feel emotions.

Klaus looked him in the eye. "You must forget, Isa, Rebekah, and me. Until I say otherwise, you never knew us, Stefan," he compelled. "Thank you. I had forgotten what it was like to have a brother, but I have to keep them safe."

And with that, he vanished, leaving Stefan in the chaos, with no memory of what had happened.

*****************************************************************
Present Day
*****************************************************************
Isa's back was leaning against the bar as she stood between Klaus's legs. He sat on one of the bar stools with his hands on her hips and his mouth on her lips. Klaus's hands had just settled under the hem of her shirt when the sound of someone clearing their throat split them apart.
Damon Salvatore sat in Stefan's empty chair after he'd left.

"I see they've opened the doors to the riff-raff now," Klaus remarked as he held his wife close, his pink lips darker as they were slightly stained by his wife's lipstick.

"Oh, honey, I've been called worse," Damon said.

Klaus was twirling the little umbrella that Gloria had put inside Isa's drink when he spoke. "Isa, love, this is Damon Salvatore," he introduced.

Isa's head cocked in intrigue. "Ah, the impulsive brother that was in love with the late Elena Gilbert," she said, and her husband nodded with a smile. "Isa Mikaelson," she said holding her hand out in greeting, Klaus's possessive grip on her getting tighter as Damon took her hand and kissed the back of it.

"The Ice Demon wife of the Original Hybrid," he said, and she smirked.

"Yes, that is one of the many names I've acquired over the centuries, but I prefer Isa," she said as she took her hand back.

"You just don't give up do you?" Klaus asked almost in disbelief.

"Give me my brother back, and you'll never have to see me again," Damon sang.

"Ohh, we're torn," Isa said as she rubbed Klaus's back.

"We did promise Stefan that we wouldn't let you die, but how many freebies did we really sign up for?" Klaus asked looking from Damon to his wife.

"And clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be here, so," Isa said as she bobbed her head lightly.

Damon tapped his hand on the bar top. "What can I say? I'm a thrill seeker," he said as he smiled.
Klaus only smiled up at his wife before grabbing Damon's throat. Isa grinned as she picked up a bottle from behind the counter and drank, to find it containing tequila. Not her favourite, but it was good enough for the show as Klaus lifted Damon off his feet and his neck cracked.

"Oh dear, what was that?" Klaus said faux pouting as he held up the wooden umbrella stick he'd been playing with. "I'm a little boozy, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries," he said before stabbing it into Damon's abdomen well below his heart. "No, that's not it," Klaus frowned, still holding up Damon as he groaned.

"A little higher, I think, my love," Isa piped up before she took a swig of tequila.

"Yes, I think you're right sweetheart," Klaus said over his shoulder as he hovered the bloody wooden stick over Damon's body and stabbed it in again. "Oh, almost," Klaus cried as Damon grunted in pain. But rather than take it out and try again, Klaus just angled it upwards and pushed.