Then Snow walks into view. "Well, so nice of you to join us Ceto. We have a special treatment for you and a nice surprise after."

Peacekeepers walked in once the force field was down. They grabbed my arms harshly and brought me to my feet. I thrashed around, but I was weaker and soon gave up, letting them take me to wherever.

They took me to the same room as before and placed me on the cold metal table. The same guy came in and grabbed another syringe. Without saying a word, he placed the needle into my other arm and the venom got injected into my body.

I felt a slight burn but not as bad as the first time.

"Good, your getting used to it." The guy said.

"H-how many times...?" I trail off, loosing my train of thought.

"Besides the first time, two. The night you fell unconscious and the other," he looked at his watch. "Eight hours ago."

My mind became foggy but I forced myself to stay awake. The guards grabbed me and brought me into another white room. This time Mags and Snow was in there.

"Now, Ms. Sommers, if you don't tell us what District 13 is planning, I have no choice but to take Mags life."

"What? No! You can't! I promise I know nothing!" I thrash against the strong hold of the peacekeepers.

Snow gave a slight nod. A peacekeeper lifted his gun and aimed it at Mags. Mags looked at me, and with her hands she said "I love you."

Bang!

Her lifeless body fell down, a pool of blood surrounding her. I yelled and yelled until my voice became raw. I lifted my gaze to Snow.

"You will pay for this." Venom dripped from my words.

The peacekeepers swept me away again and back into the same cell I was in before. I curled up into the corner and cried. I heard voices and knew that Hero and Dele would be with me.
                                         ***
I looked up from my fetal position to see one peacekeeper this time walk in. He grabbed my arm harshly and I saw Peeta being grabbed from is spot to.

We got brought to a room that looked like a place to get pampered. But I knew it was far from it.

They sat us down and the next people who walked in made my blood boil. Zeus and Clio. Zeus worked on Peeta while Clio worked on me. She covered what she could of the giant purple bruise on my neck from the games and my red puffy eyes. She gave me eye drops for the redness and it seemed to go away as soon as it was dropped.

She put my hair up into a fancy low bun and helped me into a white dress. The bodice was laced with intricate flower designs with the bottom half was just normal. She placed a red rose corsage on my left hand and left the room.

Zeus already left not to long ago. I looked over to see Peeta in a plain white suit.

"What do you think they want?" He asks.

I shrug. "Could be anything."

Peacekeepers lead us to another room with cameras. Sitting down was Ceaser Flickerman.

"Peeta, Ceto." He greeted.

Peeta gave a small nod while I just stood there. They placed us in seats on either side of Ceaser. I was on the left of him with Peeta was in the right.

"Answer anything out of line, threatening the Capitol, showing loyalty to District 13, other's lives will be on the line." Snow threatens.

I nod when we hear a small count down.