I decided to swim around and find some other Libersio. I swam around for a bit and finally found some weeds under a rock. I went there and took it.

"I hope it is not too late..." Lisa took a breath and swam back to her friends. The Sirens were still singing around them.

"I can't stop them alone, I need to trap them there.". She got her wand out and aimed at the sirens, "Cinores"

A new weed started growing out of the sea bed and later tying the sirens at one place. Lisa quickly swam towards her friends as the sirens let out painfully loud screams. She pushed the Libersio down their throats.

"Please work, please work." She begged and took a breath of relief when her friends gasped and their attitude went back to normal.

"W-where are we?" Jungkook asked like a little lost baby, rubbing his eyes. Lisa smiled at this.

"I swear to Van-Gho, are they mermaids?" Taehyung's eyes widened.

"No. They are Sirens, now let's get out of here. I am not saving your asses again." Lisa joked.

They all swam behind Lisa, who was following the mysterious voice. They reached a tunnel.
"Now get in this~"

They all did as the voice said. (Only Lisa could hear the voice, the others did what she said.) And there it was the last phase of their quest in front of them, inside the cave.

There was a huge wall with ancient paintings. "Isn't this fascinating" Jennie looked at the wall. But something unusual happened when she touched those paintings, they glowed.

"What?" They all gasped together. "Whoaa" Lisa walked towards the painting and touched it. Again, something unusual happened when she brushed her fingers on the painting and it moved! The Painting was GLOWING AND MOVING.

Lisa's attention went towards the empty space in between the wall.

"Ahhh. I think these pictures together make a story. And this space here is where we have to make a correct order out of them." Lisa said in realization.

"But what story...We have no idea about the origin OR plot of the tale." Tae sighed.

"I know which one" Jungkook joined.  Everyone looked at him expectantly.

"See there we have an angel and there a devil." He said pointing at two figures. "Remember, Lisa told us the story about the origins of Lucifer. Didn't he transitioned from a god's favorite angel to the devil?"

{Flashback; If you don't remember the story.}

Lisa starts with the story.

"Okay guys so listen, this story is of the time when the Lords of Euphoria and Seneca were still making the whole universe. The world was still full of innocence, goodness, and loyalty. There was no sign of evil, darkness, or greed. At that time gods had angels as their favorite creatures, they used to console them if they wanted any advice or suggestion. One day the most beautiful and fav angel of god, Lucifer became a victim of greed. So he started questioning every single decision made by god.

Soon, he started approaching other angels and turned them against The Gods themselves. There started riots and war between the two parties. The Gods, obviously won and sent Lucifer and other angels who were with him to exile. Lucifer went from above the galaxy, i.e. Heavens, to below the galaxy, The Hell. Until today people say that he seeks for his revenge and till today the people who have been evil and great for their whole lives are sent to Hell"

{Back to the present}

"Waaaah" Tae said, "I think Kook is right."

"Me too" Jennie agreed.

"So, what you waiting for?" Lisa said, "Let's start."

Then they started keeping all the symbols in the right order, starting from an angel.

"White-colored angel for the innocence and godliness."

"and the black one is the angel after greed enters in its system."

"Here is a person who has been stabbed in the back; Lucifer betrays all the gods."

"Two same flags with different colors. This means, internal riots inside the heavens. The black one refers to the devil's side while the white belongs to the Gods."

"These are chained hands, means punishment to the devil."

"This one is the symbol of exile. All the disloyal angels were sent to exile."

"And finally the symbol of hell. The devil makes his own empire."

"Completed!"

After the story cycle was completed. The symbols started moving rapidly in a circle, emitting light rays. The light rays engulfed the whole room in brightness and finally, the door opened.
______________________

Heya LOVES!!! Another chapter at your service! Hope you liked it...if you did then please support me by commenting and voting on it.