CHAPTER-10

Okay guys so before starting this story I just wanna thank you guys for your, views, votes, and lovely comments, summing it all up all your love 💕 I will definitely always treasure it.

And also I wanted to clear that whatever I am writing is clearly based on my imagination and that I will always support idols if they date who they love and not the person with whom I ship them. Friends, the fact that we find a couple cute together does not means that they actually have feelings for each other. Also, our love for them should be unconditional and we should love them in any circumstances. ________________________

LISA'S POV

After I saw Jungkook's new side today, I have started to become more fond of him. I also realised that It's not his mistake that he is so madly in love with Mia. He is just following his heart, that's it! Gosh, Mia is so lucky to have a boyfriend like Kook, he looks like a greek god, he is smart, athletic , loving , patient and stable.What does she want from him?

Anyways after today I realised that Love, romance etc etc are not exactly happening like I read them in Novels. Guess there is a huge difference between loving someone from far and loving someone up close. When you love someone up close you see the flaws in them, realise that they are not perfect as they seem to be. You get to know that a relationship is not exactly like a fairy tale. You are not Cinderella and he is not Prince Charming, and that there is no happily ever after. But you still love them, and that is what people call 'True Love '.

NEXT DAY

The next day everything turns to normal, Lisa is genuinely happy and Lisa and JK decide to officially announce their relationship once the school starts again. Suddenly J- hope comes downstairs and starts screaming .

"J-hope hushhh calm down" Jisoo says trying to calm him down "Breathe in breathe out" J-hope does the same. "Now tell us what happened"

"Okay guys gather in the living room. I found something really, really mysterious." Everyone does as he asks.

"Okay, so listen, remember why our parents are having these sudden get togethers and meetings?" hobi asks.

"Because of some matter or something....? I don't know"-Chae

"Because there are sudden deaths in the galaxy and the cause is still a mystery." answers Lisa, whose a serious AF right now.

"Bingo! So we also know that every-time this kind of mysterious death happens there is this real weird flower symbol made on the victim's body which is also the symbol of-"

"The planet of hell or of Lucifer" finishes Suga.

Everyone starts staring at him and each other. Lucifer. A very famous and at the same time terrifying name in the whole galaxy.

"So I was just flipping through the photos of yesterday and I found something unusual rather scary." J-hope shows them the photos.

He continues, "look at the trees" And there was all the point in that.

There was the same flower sign carved on the trees of forests. Everyone's eyes go wide, sweat starts dripping off their foreheads., they are terrified.

"B-but h-how is this p-possible? And what can we do? we don't know anything about The Devil. We don't know his story." Jennie says.

"I know his story." Lisa answers.

Hey amazing human beings! So here's a new mystery to solve. I know I have not started the Taennie story yet but it is coming in the next chapter! Enjoy💜💚❤️