CHAPTER-48

LISA'S POV

We were falling into an endless hole. It had already been a few minutes but our bodies still had not touched any surface. We four were hands in hands, in a circle.

"So, we are just gonna fall?" Jennie unnie asked. Just as she completed her sentence our bodies touched a liquid, it was not harsh. Like, we were not falling for almost two minutes and our velocity of falling was not already too high that we could be killed.

"Water? isn't my part completed?" Tae Oppa asked, "Isn't that weird?"

"You think that is weird?!" I said, "HOW ARE WE BREATHING AND SPEAKING INSIDE THE WATER!?"

"Because it's not just water paboya! It's magical. See, it's sparkling." Jungkook said.

That's when I looked around me, it was a breathtaking side. Numerous sea creatures, seaweeds, coral reefs were around them. On top of all that the water was sparkling, making all the life in it, sparkle too.

"It's exquisite!" All of us said together.

 {Please use the media below for a better experience}

Suddenly a voice, a singing voice could be heard in a distance.

"What is  that voice?"I whispered to myself.

I turned around to find the source of the lovely voice but when I turned back I saw that my friends were assembled in a line and were going somewhere.

"You'll be seeing me in your dreams,
I'll be there when your reality drowns..."

I swam to them and shook Jungkook. "Guys, where are you going?"

They did not listen and went wherever they were going, unbothered.

"Shit, it's compulsion! T-that voice" I gasped as I swam behind my friends, "Please, please don't be what I think you are." And all of my fears came true. Sitting on a rock, in front of me, were four elegant Sirens.

OH NO. THAT WAS UNEXPECTED AF! What am I supposed to do now!? Wait, why isn't that affecting me? The last time I checked, I was a human. Or am I? But isn't Tae Oppa supposed to be the alien species dropped from a spaceship when they came to our galaxy!? WhY mE?!

Jokes apart Lisa, but seriously, what happened?

"Your Heirloom~~" a voice came from somewhere. I turned around to see the person who spoke the words. But mysteriously, found nobody.

"Hurry up, the Sirens wants to make your friends like them~~" The voice spoke again

"This could be perfection,
  a venom dripping in your mouth
  singing like a Siren...."

"Y-yes yes" I whispered in the desperation of saving my friends. Why does this voice sound so familiar?

I got out my family heirloom, I don't have any but I think the voice is talking about the ring mom gave me. I took out her ring, tried to get some information out of it.
"What now?"

"Open it~~" I jumped at the voice, surprised. This is getting creepy now.

I opened it and there it was, Libersio, of course! It's like an anti-compulsion seaweed. Now, all I need to do is make my friends ingest this. But where will I find it? I cannot possibly use tHiS. I am using it. I need to get some more.