CHAPTER-13

Jungkook was gonna say something when they saw a red ball of smoke going in the sky, and then exploding. A sign that they all should return to the outskirts of the forest where they were going to have the campfire.

After five minutes all of them were gathered at the discussed place. They were already setting tents, two tents. One was for the girls and the other one for the boys. Although the tents looked really small from outside, but they were really huge from inside, having enough space for separate beds for everyone. But, the latter decided to experience real camping, and to use sleeping-bags.

The girls were trying to lit the fire, while the boys were trying to find some fruits or vegetables, although they did bring fresh meat from home. All of them decided to share if anyone found anything after dinner.

AFTER SOME TIME

"Okay, so shall we know discuss what we found on our quest today?" Jin announced.

"It is so mysterious that none of us saw the same signs from the photos." J-hope says.

"Yep. But it was pretty clear from the pictures that there were signs on the tress." Jisoo says walking back and forth, acting as if she were a detective.

Everyone were discussing when when Rosé whispers in Lisa's ears, "Yah Lisa don't you think Jen eonnie and Tae oppa are acting rather weirdly after returning from the quest?"

"What are you talking about Chae?" Lisa whispers back.

"Look at them Lali... Both of them are not even sharing a glance." Chae says

"No. It's more like Jennie eonnie does not want to talk with him. Look at Tae oppa, he is looking at her continuously but Jennie eonnie won't even spare him a glance."

"Exactly!" Chae says and then look at Lisa with all cute expression, "Yah Lisa-ssi you are the most beautiful, smartest and the best person I have ever met. When you walk flowers bloom and-" Chae's dramatic dialogue was interrupted by Lisa as she says, "What do you want?"

"Liliii you know you are the topper of the university and you also attend classes of the 7th and 8th year...." Chae says

"So......?"

"So I was thinking if you could brew a potion which can tell us what happened between them" Rosé says in her sweetest tone possible.

"No no no. no no. no no....Not at all. Not possible"

"yah Lisa! Can't you do just this much for your best friend ?"

"No I can't."

"Okay then guess I will have to use my secret weapon...Hmm"

"What secret weapon are you talking about?"

"Okay so day before yesterday when you and Jungkook went upstairs together I kinda thought that there is something suspicious , So after...hmmm... half an hour I came upstairs and found you both on the terrace. He was walking away, you stopped him and said that you would become his fake girlfriend."

"What! I-I mean w-what crap are you talking about Chae" Lisa says half stuttering

"Okay then guess, it's time to viral the news.."

"Okay okay I will help you. Okay?"

"I need the details once we get home. C'mon let's go we have a potion to brew after-all".

Hey royally amazing homo Sapiens! So my school life has taken like a busy kind of turn. Actually, I am in my senior year rn so yeah~
But I managed to write one more chapter for you guys! Love ya
💜💜♥️♥️