10. Just A Little Crush

TW: Eating Disorder

The next morning I woke up with my face in my pillow. I grinned thinking about what happened yesterday. Now I was officially seventeen. I couldn't wait to see him again.

I made incredible efforts to look good today including taking an extra long shower, putting on more makeup and making my outfit a little more revealing. My skirt was pulled up a bit more today. I lathered myself in my peppermint perfume before leaving my dorm.

I was confident and walked to potions with my head up. Losing my virginity to him was what I wanted. My cheeks glew red as I thought about him more.

I pushed open the doors into potions and smirked at him. He didn't seem to have the same feeling. I was kind of disappointed and didn't bother pulling my usual stunts today. And he didn't bother smirking or winning at me from across the classroom either.

So the day after I give him my innocence, he doesn't even smile at me. What a dick.

"Okay, I'm giving you all a paper, it has 20 questions. If you're confused then figure it out. It's not my problem." He got up from his chair and grabbed a stack of papers. Damn. He clearly wasn't in a good mood but I had no idea why.

He placed a paper in front of everyone. He was now in front of Cho and I. He slipped Cho a paper but slammed mine in front of me. I flinched. What the fuck? What did I do?

I took a deep breath and began on my work. I wasn't worried about him. I looked up at him a few times but he was never looking back so I stopped looking.

I needed him to look at me. It would be something. I pushed my pencil off my desk and bent over to reveal my cleavage. I looked up to see if he was looking. He wasn't. Shocker.

I sighed and got back up. I finished my paper so I played with my hair trying to distract myself from him. He wouldn't leave my head.

My thoughts were interrupted my the bell ringing. Guess I wasn't staying after today. I grabbed my things as someone grabbed my hand from behind. It was Professor Riddle.

"Dana we need to talk." He looked directly into my eyes.

We waited for everyone to leave.

"What's going on?" I questioned.
"I can't do this anyone. I can't keep messing around with you." He explained.
"What?! Yes you can. I need you." I begged.
"No Dana, you don't. It's just a little crush for you." He asserted.
"What?? No it wasn't. It's so much more than that. I gave myself to you. I'll do anything to prove it." I pleaded.
"Look I just- I can't." He turned away. I grabbed his hand.
"Please." I cried.
"I'm sorry Dana." He mumbled. He began to walk away. Tears running down my face. Mascara was now smeared under my eyes.
"Don't you dare fucking leave me here." I shouted. He looked back for a second but then turned around and walked out.

I fell to the ground crying. What did I do wrong? Why wasn't I enough? I fucking hate him. I threw my bag on the ground out of anger and frustration.

My head began aching as I ran back to my room. The walls started to spin and everything was blurry. I made it back to my room in enough time.

I jumped on my bed and threw my face into my pillow. I screamed and cried so hard. My throat was now sore. I had to get him back. I had to have him.

I sat on my bed pondering for a minute before coming up with an idea. I walked into the bathroom and sat in front of the toilet. My fingers slid down my tongue and down my sore throat. They pressed hard for a second before I felt it rising. I sat up a bit and positioned myself correctly. The liquid fell out of my mouth.

My throat was in so much pain. I was now laying on the floor, balled up and crying again. Everything hurt so much. Please. I can't take this anymore.

I picked myself up from the cold, hard floor and threw my hair into a messy bun so it'd be out of my face. My makeup melted off as I splashed water onto my face. I'm so tired.

It was times like this when I wish I wasn't all alone in this damn room. Blair would've helped me with this. Actually, if she were still here I wouldn't be in this situation at all. God I miss her. Guess she's too good for me too. Just like everyone else. Including Professor Riddle.

How could he just leave me like this. I'm mature for my age, I can handle it. I won't tell anybody. Why'd he have to leave? Did I mean nothing to him? Was he messing around with other girls?

With every thought, I made myself more miserable. I threw myself at him and it just wasn't good enough.