14. New Things

Long story short, I didn't get better. I actually ended up getting a belly button piercing instead. And you'll never guess who did it. That's right, Daphne! 

"Wanna go shopping?" Daphne looked over at me from her closet.

"Yeah sure why not." I shrugged it off.

Daphne and I both wore low rise jeans that exposed our belly button piercings. We did that on purpose. These jeans also revealed my tramp stamp that I forgot to mention. It was of a bloody rose. My shirt came up to about my mid-waist. 

We walked through the school and received many looks on the way. Varying looks of shock, disappointment, and disgust. My favorite one. 

Seamus Finnegan approached us clearly liking our outfits. "Yeah let's see a kiss!" I was disgusted but Daphne wasn't. She froze for a second, clearly thinking about something. Next thing I knew, Daphne's hand was on the side of my face and her lips were on mine. Now I was frozen. But sadly, I didn't like it. I didn't feel anything. 

Our lips pulled apart and Daphne's eyes met back with Seamus' but mine were still on her. She flicked him off before grabbing my hand, pulling me away. 

Soon after, she dropped my hand but we continued to walk. Eventually, we ran into Mr. Riddle. Daphne greeted him, obviously very flirtatiously to the point where Mr. Riddle and I both caught on. We both gave her a look of disgust. His eyes quickly turned back to me. 

"Going somewhere, Dana?" He cocked his head to the left.

"No one that concerns you." I flashed a smile then continued to roll my eyes. 

I tried to walk away before he quickly grabbed my wrist. I gasped. It was like a natural instinct of his. He was staring me dead in the eyes. I swallowed, nervous for what would come. 

"Don't you dare fucking speak to me like that." He spat. I tried to get a word in but he cut me off so suddenly. His grip on my wrist tightened. I tried not to make direct eye contact with him, out of my own fear. "Don't act like I won't be in your dorm room tonight." He let go and walked away. I mean, he was right.

Daphne was looking around while all of that was happening, she was so oblivious sometimes. "Come on." I grabbed her wrist and started walking with her. 

Daphne gasped and looked at me with her jaw dropped. "You know where I wanna go?" She was so enthusiastic. I didn't verbally respond, instead just looked at her with a curious look. "Here, I'll show you!" She took me to a store with very skinny and fit mannequins in the front window. All of them wearing bright, shiny, lacy bras and thongs. She looked so excited. Me, I felt the need to suck in my stomach. I wanted to shove my fingers down my throat. 

"Come on, it'll be fun! We don't even have to pay!" She jumped.

"Huh-" She didn't bother explaining, only dragged me inside.

The store was filled with women who looked at me like I hadn't bathed in months. Daphne was right by my side but now she had disappeared. I started wandering around in an attempt to look for her. She caught my attention by shouting my name and pointing to a pair of underwear. The pair was royal blue with rhinestones on the side. 

I grabbed one of the thin sides with my right hand. It was nothing but a string. 

"What's this supposed to cover?" I looked up at her from the underwear.

"Nothing, Dana. It's a g-string, that's the whole point!" She grabbed it back from me and began looking at similar pairs.

"I mean, if you want it." I put my hands up in surrender.

She pulled out a purple one just liked it. She pushed it on my hips and her jaw dropped. I looked down at my waist and then back up at her.

"Purple is so your color, you have to get this." She added it to her collection before I could even say anything. But she was right, purple was my color. It went well with my pale skin tone. 

After what felt like days, Daphne finally finished shopping around. I began walking to the front of the store so she could pay but she didn't have the same idea. 

"Whoa where are you going?" She grabbed my arm and pulled me back. She checked her surroundings before slowly putting the underwear in her tote bag. This caused me to suddenly look around too. Luckily, no one saw her. She made me follow a certain path out of the store so we wouldn't get caught. 

Daphne made me watch her try on every single pair she got. My opinion on every pair began to just be "Yeah looks good."

She threw my pair at me insisting that I try it on. I eventually gave in and did. It actually did fit me quite well and I felt confident in it. So confident that I decided to go to Mr. Riddle's classroom. I got plenty of looks on my way down there but that was expected. 

I pushed the doors open to him sitting at his desk. The doors closed behind me and I stood in front of the door as he looked up at me and his eyes widened. He dropped his pen on his desk and walked up to me. His hands landed on my hips as he began kissing my neck. I wrapped my hands together behind his neck. 

He pulled away. "Wait one second." I turn around to watch him lock the door behind us. He picks me up and lays me down on one of the tables. His hand slides down my stomach to the button on my jeans. He unbuttons my jeans and slowly pulls them off. His hand slides back up my legs to my inner thigh as I begin to arch my back. 

He pushes two fingers under my purple underwear and I arch my back even more. I gasp as his hands find my ribcage. 

"Dana I can feel your ribs too much. You've lost so much weight." He looks up at me concerned. 

" No don't worry about it just keep going." I shrug him off. He continues but you can tell that it obviously bothered him. 

He leans down and starts kissing my body from my waist. I reach out and begin pushing my hands through his hair. Suddenly he was pulling down my underwear and he was unzipping his pants. He slips it in as I gasp. His hands remain on my hips as he thrusts in and out of me. 

"Fuck Dana you feel so good." He sighed. 

"I know." I bit my lip and pulled him down to me. 

His lips touch mine and my hands are back in his hair. 

"Why do we ever argue? This feels so good." I say looking up at the ceiling while he begins kissing down my neck. Just then, his face scrunches up and he's done. He runs his hands through his hair and zips his pants back up and I put mine back on. 

"You gonna be back in my dorm later tonight?" I smirked. He looked back at me with a smile but before he could answer the door knobs started rattling. 

"Tom? Mr. Riddle?" Fuck someone was at the door. I quickly buttoned my jeans and looked to him for help. He motioned over to his desk. I quickly walked over and curled up under his desk.