Welp! this is going to be one crazy ride

Start bij het begin

Will: I guess... well! we're in Japan. 

Wei: Japan!? we're so far away from Japan!? 

Will: Yup, about 6450 km away from Mithral city, but I think we did travel.

Wei: *looks at Will in shocked* I thought you said that we're in Japan!? 

Will: Yes, Japan, but world no. I know this road, that bar, and with that of this fucking area! this is fucking Shinjuku from Persona 5 royal! Will exclaims to Wei in such a manner. 

With Will outburst some people look towards the two and were shocked to see how big, muscular, and giving "What kind of food those this man eat!?" with a pinch of lust in the air as some women looked at Will minus Wei with lust. 

Wei: Hey Will we should get out of here I don't like to stay here any longer. Wei said as he give a worried look to Will. 

Will: You don't need to tell me twice! let's get the fuck out of here! Will said as both he and Wei started their new adventure. 

With that Wei and Will adventure begins as both started to jog away from the crowd of people in Shinjuku. As both of them started to talk once more. 

Will: Okay for the five years that you were in a coma a new Persona game came out and it was the fifth one. For the record it was great as you go along the road with it as with new game plus and all, but! that's not the point. The point I'm making that were in royal! yup! Atlas fucked up their first version of the game with all the DLC and such more as character development along with some of the bosses. So to fix it-

Wei: They made another version of game, but with more of a diversity of it as well with bugs, complains, and making the game more fun with both combat and outside of combat. 

Will: Yup! but, the twist of it comes with new characters, new allies, new boss, and with all of it combined together a new world to play through, but much hard and faster. 

Wei: So you think that were in Royal? 

Will: Of course! because the Readers wouldn't want the old version because either being easy as with not wanting anymore. So they would rather have Royal then the normal one because they want the longer one for us to fuck all do and get all the funny out of us. 

Wei: Will I'm getting more and more worried with you by the second. 

Will: You'll get used to like the others. 

As the two jogged as they didn't know they were out of Shinjuku and now going to where the middle part of Japan is or city. Both of them got out of Shinjuku and from all the walking plus having inhuman abilities like stamina. For how long they were jogging it was like they were athletes. What time it is well being night time and all both of them made it to Shbuya and where first it would be Central Street. Then to Inokashira Park for Will to explain what going and plot of Persona 5 royal. Once reaching the park both of the boys reached to a secluded spot where no one would hear them nor any enemies. Will was the first to sit on the ground as with Wei leaning against a tree. 

Will: Okay ready for the plot or story-  or whatever the hell I'm about to load your mind? Will said as Wei gives a determined look

Wei: I'm ready! 

Wei: Okay so their is the characters the good guys in our side are Akira Kurusu(Manga) Ren Amamiya (anime) or whatever the Protagonist, Ryuji Sakamoto best boi, Morgana aka being both cat and simp,  Ann Takamaki Gal, Yusuke Kitagawa a person waste his food money on painting martial, Makoto Niijima aka tsundere, Futaba Sakura both Gamer and little sister, Haru Okumura aka rich fucking girl, Goro Akechi being backstabber as well being a boy who never wanted to be alone, and finally! Kasumi Yoshizawa being from the internet best girl and just great characters. All of these people are the people who will unchain the system of society plus they're all High Schoolers in the school know as Shujin Academy.