Chapter 26

Y/N decided to take the pill she wasnt ready for another child not yet. Not when she didnt know where her heart belonged. Like Tony had predicted she was confused.

Her heart was Steve's for so long and then someone else got to hold it. Now she wasnt sure where her heart belonged.

"Mommy? Mommy!" Riley yells.

"What?" Y/N questions.

"Your burning the eggs and Im gonna be late for school." Riley says.

"Monkey I am so sorry." Y/N says.

Y/N gave Riley her food and went back into her head. It had been three years since Y/N and Steve had that night and Tony gave her the pill. Y/N decided she loved them both and she wanted to find her path.

To do so she decided along with Steve and Tony that she would date them both. Just to see where she could be and who she could be with.

"Mommy, we have to go." Riley says.

"Okay. Okay." Y/N says.

Riley was a smart 6 year old and she was always excited to learn. Y/N got them both to the car and took her to school.

"Okay sweetheart. I love you have a good day and Daddy will be picking you up." Y/N says.

"Okay. I love you too. Bye." Riley says.

Riley got of the car and waved goodbye to Y/N as she went into the school. Y/N headed to the tower for some work.

"Hey Y/N." Bruce says.

"Hey Bruce." Y/N says.

"She was excited about school again wasnt she?" Bruce asks.

"Yep. Hey I know I have that work to do from Nick, but before I do. Have you seen either Tony or Steve?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah. Moaning in a closet." Bruce says before quickly realizing who he just said that too.

"What? Tony and Steve are... Woah. Did not see that coming. Well let them know I'll be working on those papers for Nick. Oh and tell Steve he needs to get Riley after school. I cant." Y/N says.

"Of course." Bruce says.

Now they decide to be together? What game is this? If they love her and she loves them and they love each other... Then...

"Ugh my head." Y/N says.

"Sorry... I didnt mean to.." Wanda says.

"Oh its alright. It wasnt you. Did you need something?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah. I needed to tell you that Bucky wants you to come down to the gym." Wanda says.

"Oh alright." Y/N says.

She got up and went to the gym to see her brother. Why did he want to see her? Was something wrong? Y/N went to opened the gym door when she did she wasnt expecting what she saw.

"Oh sorry." Y/N says.

She couldnt believe it her brother making out with Sam Wilson. Now that wasnt the problem. She just thought they didnt like each other over these last three years.

"That alright I was just leaving." Sam says.

He gave Bucky another kiss and then he left.

"Hey N/N." Bucky says.

"Hey you needed to see me?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah. I was going throw old things trying to track and see if I could find things from our old lives and I came across this." Bucky says holding up a locket.

Y/N took if from him and she opened it. The photo was still inside. It was a locket that Bucky had given her after their parents passed away.

"But how? I left this at the house alittle after Steve crashed." Y/N says.

"The photos albums were taken in Peggy and in SHIELDS custody after you were lost. Nick let me go threw them. Then I find the photo of when I have it to you. Nick recognized the locket and SHIELD had it as well." Bucky says.

Y/N gave her brother a hug. She pulled away from him and he put the necklace on her.

"Excuse me, but the dog needs to go out." JARVIS says.

"Of course he does. I'll see you later Buck." Y/N says and walked out of the gym.

"There I did it." Bucky says.

A shadow came out from the back and Bucky rolled his eyes.

"She has it. Now leave." Bucky says.

"Unless you want to go back under control you will lead her to where we want her. Lets see who CaptainAmerica will save first. His baby girl or the woman he loves." Rumlow says.

"You forget about Tony and the rest of the team. And me. If you hurt them..." Bucky says.

"All we want is CaptainAmerica dead. I promise you the girls will be safe. As for the team you will keep them here. If one if them saves your sister or the daughter the other will die." Rumlow says.

Bucky glared at him and looked down at the device in his hand. He took a breath and activated the tracker that was placed on the locket. 

"Good now go tell Steve to get his daughter in a half hour then you block the team. Remember you fail again and they die." Rumlow says and uses the window to leave.

Bucky has no choice he has to have his friend die or else he'll go back under and kill his sister and niece. Thats something he cant do.