Chapter 9

Y/N sat in Tony's car silently. She had been there for about two hours since they got back from the doctors. Tony just sat at his desk occasionally look at her as she sat there.

He watch her as she was crying. He watched as her left hand went over her stomach. He watched as her right hand made its way over to her left hand. He watched as she touched her engagement ring. He watched as her right hand moved from her left hand to the dog-tags around her neck.

She was alone with a man she didnt know. A woman out of time with no family, no friends, and a baby. Tony felt so bad and he knew she needed a friend.

"Hey Darlin. Since you dont want to get out of the car how about I drive us to get some burgers." Tony says opening the car.

"Im not hungry." Y/N says.

"You may not be, but I am. And so is the child you carry. Come on trust me burgers are good." Tony says and gets into the car.

"Drive thru or restaurant?" Tony questions as he starts the car.

"Drive thru it is." Tony says.

He drove them to a fast food joint and he got several burgers and fries. When they got back to the house Tony had Y/N come with him upstairs.

They sat on Tony's couch and he handed her a burger.

"I told you all about me. Why dont you share your story with me? I know you were with Rogers since you were 15 and I know you lost them both your brother and Rogers, I know you made a choice to be frozen for ten years. You got lost. So tell why did you pick such a tiny little man?" Tony asks.

"Hey when your in love your in love. Doesnt matter what they look like. Everyone thought I was crazy for being with Steve. I loved him very much it didnt matter his size. I loved him and now he is gone and Bucky is gone and I'll be doing this alone." Y/N says placing her hand on her stomach.

"Hey as long as Im here you wont be alone. I'll be your friend. You help you with anything you need. You and your baby... If you'll let me." Tony says.

Y/N looked at her stomach and then at Tony. She smiled at him and he smiled back at her. She had a friend and he was gonna protect her.

Y/N told Tony about her life starting from the beginning. She told him about her parents, her brother, how she was close to Steve's family. How she got upset when women threw themselves at her Captain.

She talked for awhile about herself just like he did. They talked alittle longer and somehow they fell asleep.

In the morning Tony woke up and Y/N had her head resting on his shoulder, her hands resting on her stomach. Tony smiled at the sleeping woman and then something came over him.

He didnt know this feeling or why he had it. He shouldnt be feeling like this not one bit. She is a woman out of time, she was still in love with Steve, and she was carrying Captain America's baby.

He should not be feeling like this for a woman he barely knew especially since the woman is who she is. Tony just watched her breathe and snuggled closer to him her left hand now resting on his arc reactor.

He looked at the ring on her finger. Oh boy he shouldnt be feeling like this for Y/N Barnes.

A/N: So... What do you guys think about Tony falling for Y/N so fast? Do you like it or was it to fast for him to feel that way for her? Please let me know what you think.