Chapter 8

Howard Stark spent years looking for Steve and Y/N. He didnt want to believe Steve was dead and Y/N was lost. After many many years Howard gave up his wife didnt like that he kept looking when he had a son to watch grow.

As time went on Howard left the idea of them and decided to work. But the idea of finding Y/N was something he wanted to fine. She was the one most likely to be found.

Years of trying to dark down Y/N became less and less. Then the passing of him and his wife leaving their son and orphan. Years later Tony had become IronMan and then after saving himself he found his dad's old papers.

"Y/N Barnes. Lets see frozen and lost at sea. Well dad your math is alittle off." Tony says to himself.

He did a double take on the map and got his suit and flew over to the coordinates. He drove into the water and went lower and lower. Then he found it.

"Ohh my look at this. I found what dad never did. Come on pretty lady." Tony says.

He lifted up the tube and flew it back to his home. He looked at the tube. His dad made made a reactor to keep it working all these years.

Tony took out the reactor and the tube started opening. Tony stood back and when he heard the woman gasped for air.

"Who are you?" Y/N asks.

"Im Tony. My father was Howard. He sadly passed years ago." Tony says helping her out.

"Oh Im sorry about that.. And how long has it been?" Y/N asks.

"Almost 70 years." Tony says.

Y/N looked at him and frowned. It was 70 years and she was here without her family. Steve and Bucky were dead and she was with a man she didnt know.

"You can stay here for awhile if you want." Tony says.

Y/N followed Tony to the room and he left her there with one of his shirts. Y/N changed and sat on the bed.

She curled up in a ball in the bed and she cried herself to sleep.

The next couple of days Y/N staid in the bedroom and Tony would had Happy bring her food and water. Y/N though couldnt keep much down she was ill. Maybe that illness she had before being frozen staid with her.

Y/N was again in the bathroom throwing up and this time Tony came in and held her hair back.

"Every so often your throwing up and barely touching your food. Im taking you to a doctor." Tony says.

He helped her up when she was done and gave her some clothes he had bought for her. They both made their way to one of many cars.

"Look you dont know me at all. So I'll tell you somethings about me." Tony says.

Once Tony started talking about himself there was no way to make him stop. He liked talking about himself and the half an hour car ride later Y/N knew Tony to a point.

They walked inside and Tony paid his way to get Y/N in right away. They did some test and all test came back negative all expect one.

Y/N Barnes was 6 weeks pregnant with Captain America's baby.