Chapter 13

Bella Lawrence

In the morning I woke up before Finn. He was still sleeping. I smiled down at him and went to the kitchen and grabbed a small orange juice bottel and took a sip. I leaned against the counter top. Finn walked in.

"Up already?" He said his voice full of sleep.

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep anymore." I shrugged.

"Well, we have to go home today. We should probably leave sooner than later."

"Yeah. I bought some eggs last night do you want some?" I offer.

"Sure. That sounds good. Scrambled please." Finn said. I gave him a thumbs up before taking the eggs out of the mini fridge. I grabbed a skillet thing that was in the room and I started making the eggs for us. Finn sat at the island and watched me as I made the eggs. I grabbed the plates and started plating my fluffy eggs I had made. I set a plate down in front of Finn.

"Wow. This looks amazing." He exclaimed grabbing his fork and digging in. He took a big bite of egg and chewed happily. I sat across from him and ate my eggs as well. When we finally finished I decided to take a shower. I turned the water on making sure it felt warm enough. Then I stepped in letting the water run down me.

Once I got out of the shower I decided to change into something comfortable since we were going to be in the car for a little over 3 hours. I chose my red and white sweater with black leggings. I put on my brown combat boots and my gray scarf. I put my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my brown over the shoulder purse. I also did some light makeup. I use contacts and today was not a day to wear contacts so I put on my glasses and went over to Finn who was on the couch.

"Your looking stylish today." Finn complimented.

"Thank you. Now, you should probably go get stylish too." I ordered.

"Right. I'll do that now." Finn got up and walked over to the showers. I heard the shower turn on and I sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and some show on Nickelodion came on. It was called Lab Rats. I watched it and laughed along to it. Then Finn walked in. He was wearing a baggy gray sweatshirt and blue skinny jeans. He had on some tennis shoes and his hair was styled like normal.

"You look good." I complimented.

"Why thank you. Now we should probably get going." He said.

"Ok. Lets go!" I grabbed the suit cases we prepacked. We were walking out of the hotel when I saw one of my favorite youtubers. He was walking down the side walk.

"Finn......Do you mind if I go say hi to someone over there? Its my favorite Youtuber...." I explain.

"Of course. I'll come with. I know that person. Its Chai or Mynameischai."

"Yeah!" We walk over and Chai had his back turned.

"Excuse me?" I say. Chai spins around.

"Yeah?" He said. I smiled.

"Do you mind if I take a picture?"

"Of course!"

"Finn?" I moitioned for Finn to take our picture.

"Finn! How are you?" Chai said to Finn.

"Im doing good. How 'bout you?" Finn replied.

"Great. How long are you for?" Chai asked.

"We are actually just leaving mate. I'm sorry. See you around though?"

"Yeah! Nice to meet you....what's your name again?"

"Oh! It's Bella." I said.

"Well, see ha Bella." And like that Chai was off. We continued walking to our car and started driving the long drive back to Leeds.

I was being shook by Finn. I looked up at him and smiled. I stretched and realized we finally arrived back to the dorms. Finn helped me grab all my bags and everything and we went to my room first. I opened my door and saw a guy sleeping on my couch. I recognized him as Genevieve's brother Oli.

"Genni?" I whispered walking into the bedroom. She was asleep on her bunk bed.

"Huh?" She groaned. She sat up and saw me. Her eyes got wide. "I really hope you don't mind Oli sleeping on the couch. I was having a roof night and invited him over."

"It's totally fine. It just scared me a bit when I walked into my room to find a guy asleep on the couch." I laughed. Then I heard someone scream. That must be Oli. Genni and I walked over to see Oli on the ground holding his chest and breathing heavily and standing was Finn. He was laughing pretty hard.

"What happened over here?" I asked.

"Your stupid boyfriend scared me! That's what!" Oli yelled.

"You get scared too easily." Finn laughed. Oli glared at Finn and started chasing him .

"Shhhh!!! You guys! We are going to get a warning for being too loud!" I whisper-yelled. The boys automatically quieted down and we all sat down on the couch. That's when someone knocked on our door. I thought it was going to be the principal or our hall monitor but when I opened the door it was Jack.

"Hey Bella." Jack smiled. I gave him a hug and let him come in.

"Hey." I smiled back. Finn looked at Jack.

"Why'd you drop out Jack?" Finn asked.

"It's not for me. I should be working more on my YouTube career. Not school." Jack responded.

"Schools important." Finn reminded.

"I know it is but I can't do this." Jack sat down on the chair I had in the corner. Finns face softened a little and he looked over at an overly stressed Jack.

"Well, whatever your decision is just know I'm here for you." Finn sighed.

"Thanks, man." Jack replied. We all sat and talked for a while before Jack has to leave and go back to Chiswick.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Sorry for not updating and also for a short chapter.....

Still hoped you enjoyed!!!

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~