Chapter 3

Jack

I know Finn and Bella basically went on a date but when Bella talked to me I felt like I needed to be with her. She seemed like she liked me too but then theres Finn who probably doesn't know any of this. 

I found Finn walking to class so I ran up to him.

"Finn, did you go on a date with Bella?" I asked.

"It was more like a hang out but yeah." He replied.

"Ok....are you two dating?"

"No...I was planning on asking her out but Im not sure when."

"Oh."

"Are you ok with that?"

"Of course Finn! You need someone." I swallowed hard. Why did I just say that!

"Thanks Mate! Now lets get to class." We walked to class. As we reached the door I saw Bella walk in. I started walking faster but so did Finn.

"Bella wait!" Finn called out. Bella stopped and he walked over to her. I stopped too and watched. He ran up to her and started talking he gave her a hug and they kept talking. I ran over to them to see what they were talking about. 

"Hey Bella. How are you?" I asked.

"Im good Jack. How are you?" Bella replied.

"Im pretty good. Ready for class?"

"Yeah....kind of I guess." 

"Well lets go." I rubbed the back of my neck and we all walked in and took our seats. Finn nudged me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why were you acting strange around Bella?" Finn wondered.

"What do you mean?"

"You were like flirting with her."

"Was not."

"I thought you were ok if I asked her out?"

"I am but you havent yet." Finn looked like he was getting mad. He opened his mouth to say something but the professer came in. 

"Alright class, we are going to be doing a play. All of you took drama for a reason so we are going to be doing a dramatic romance play. You will all try out as well as my other classes but only the top people that try out will get the part. So practice your lines on page 112 in the text book. You will do a 2 minute monolouge. So be prepared. You have the rest of the hour." The professer stated. I took out my text book and examined the parts. Finn stood up and started walking to Bella. This was going to be a long year.

Finn

I walked to Bella to talk to her. I was so mad at Jack because he was totally filrting with Bella and the part that got to me was that she was actually flirting back! I was just going to ask her out today to get it over with. 

"Hey Bella." I said. She looked up from her text book and smiled brightly. 

"Hey Finn! What part are you going to audition for?" She asked.

"Ben....the main guy character."

"Im auditioning for Katie....the main girl part."

"You know they are married right?"

"Yeah...." She blushed a little. 

"After classes do you want to go get some dinner at Nando's?" 

"Yeah! That sounds fun. I'll meet you in the parking lot."

"Sounds good." Just as I said that they bell rang. I headed to my next class which was speech. I decided that at Nando's I was going to ask Bella out. But when I was walking to class I saw Jack talking together. They had the same next class. Bella was laughing with Jack then they stopped walking before entering the classroom together. I watched secretly and Jack was leaning into Bella. Bella was leaning into Jack and their lips touched. They were kissing! I got this sick feeling like I was going to throw up. I ran to the nurse hoping to not throw up. I told the nurse what was wrong and she let me go home.

I ended up taking a nap but when I woke up it was already the end of the school day. I sat on my phone tweeting and instagraming. Then my phone rang and it was Bella.

"Yeah?" I answered her call. 

"Where are you? Im in the parking lot." She said.

"I can't go....."

"What? Why?"

"Im sick."

"What are you sick with?"

"Im just sick ok? Now I got to go." I hung up with out saying goodbye. I was so mad at Bella and Jack. Just as I was thinking that Jack came home.

"Finn? Are you ok?" Jack asked coming into my room.

"I dont want to talk to you." I said.

"Whats wrong?" 

"Im not talking to you." I repeated rolling over on my side.

"I did nothing to you." That was what got me. I sat up and stared at Finn in the eye.

"You knew I liked Bella."

"Yeah...." Jack said playing dumb.

"Jack! I saw you! You kissed Bella!" I shouted. Jack flinched and stepped back.

"You said you never asked her out!" Jack yelled back.

"I was going to take her to Nando's after school and ask her to go out with me. And your not the only problem. Its Bella. I saw her first. I talked to her first. I got her number first. She like me first! She never should've kissed you! Im done." I sighed. 

"Dont get mad at Bella. She didnt do anthing."

"She did Finn! She kissed you. You kissed her actually and when you were kissing her she didnt kiss back but all of a sudden she did. Just please......leave my room." Jack sighed and left my room. I was exhausted. I wish Bella never came to University of Leeds. None of this drama would've happened. I was so done. 

##################################################################################

A/N:

Poor Finn!!!! :(  I promise you it will get better... It might not right away but eventually it will. So stay with meeeee!!!!!!!! :) :)

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~