Chapter 1

Jack

"Bye mom." I said hugging my mom goodbye. I was heading back to University. I was here for Christmas break and now it was time to head back to Leeds and go to school. I will miss my parents but I was still excited to go see all my friends back and school.

After saying goodbye to my mom and dad, Finn and I headed out. We got in our cars and drove down to Leeds. I called my friend while driving but dont worry, I have the bluetooth thing installed in my car. 

"Jack! How you doing!" Joe said. 

"Im doing great! Just heading back to Leeds. How about you Suggy?" I replied. 

"Im doing pretty good. Josie is coming over later. Maybe we can take a day trip to Leeds when you have a chance and we can meet up."

"That sounds good. This weekened maybe?"

"Yeah. That should work."

"Ok! See you then."

"Yup! Bye mate!"

"Bye." I hung up and I continued driving. I had to stop at a subway to get something to eat because driving was really getting me hungry. I ordered a buffalo chicken 6 inch with doritos and a pepsi. I ate it while driving which may not be safe but I needed to get to school before dark. 

When I arrived at University, a bunch of my friends were sitting outside. I went up to them and gave them "Bro hugs."  We talked a little before heading inside. I was going to get to bed earlier because I had such a long day and needed to get some sleep. I called Finn first to make sure he got to school, which he did. Then I put on my pajama sweatpants and took my shirt off. Then I headed to bed. I scrolled through all my social media and soon turned off my phone and fell asleep. 

Finn

I woke up the next morning to get ready for school. I put on a plaid shirt and jeans and did my hair. I grabbed my backpack and walked down the hall to the breakfast room. I grabbed a bagel and creamcheese and some orange juice. I ate and drank while walking to my class. Jack and I had the same first class. 

When I got to class, Jack was already sitting in his seat. We were in alphabetical order which meant I was sat right next to Jack. I sat down and took out my notebook. As I was looking through my notes I saw a girl walk in. She had beautiful brown hair and big brown eyes. She sat in a row over from us. I looked over at her then looked back in my notebook. I saw Jack also looking at her. 

I went throuugh class trying to concentrate. By the end of class I rushed out of class and stood outside the classroom. I saw this new girl walk past me.

"Hey...." I said not knowing her name.

"Hey...?" She replied in a question.

"My name's Finn. Finn Harries. And you are?" 

"Bella. Bella Lawrence." She smirked. 

"Nice to meet you Bella Lawrence. I dont have a class next so I wanted to know if you wanted to get lunch."

"Sure. Im just going to go to my room and change and I'll meet you in the food court."

"Sounds good."

"Heres my number." Bella handed me a slip of paper with her very girly handwriting that said: Bella's Number: (878) 676-8990. I smiled and watched as she walked off. I headed to the food court to wait for her.

Bella

I walked back to my room all happy. I saw this guy in class and I thought he was very cute. I needed to freshen up before I met him because I really didn't try today. 

As I was heading back to my dorm I saw Finn.

"Are you stalking me?" I joked.

"What?" He replied confused.

"I told you I would meet you at the food court."

"I don't know what your talking about?"

"Aren't you Finn?"  He seemed to understand now.

"No. Im not. Finn is my identical twin brother."

"Well, your sure identical." I said looking him up and down. They had the exact same style and everything.

"Yeah....Well, I got to go." He walked past me and I went to my room to change. This was going to be tough. The guy I like has a twin brother and they are idental which means they look exactly the same which means I like them both. This is not going to be good.

I decided on putting my hair in a fishtail braid, a skater skirt and a shirt. I walked down to the cafe and I saw Finn looking at his phone.

"There you are, Bella." Finn exclaimed.

"Hey Finn. I ran into your brother upstairs."

"Really?"

"Yeah....You guys are defiantly twins." Finn chuckled.

"That we are." 

After my nice coffee with Finn I had to go back to my room. I once again past my Jack. 

"Hey! Bella!" He called as I walked past him. I stopped and turned around.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I was just wondering......Um....Did Finn..uh......ask you out yet?" Jack asked. I just stared at him as he looked back at me. 

"No..... We just had some coffee and got to know each other. Thats all."

"Well, could I have your number?"

"Sure! Maybe me you and Finn could meet up or something. I am new to the campus so I need some friends around here."

"Yeah...Ok....." We exchanged phones and I started making my contact. 

Bella Lawrence

Mobile: (878) 676-8990

Email: b-law789@gmail.com 

Then I had to put a picture so I turned the camera on and pressed front camera and snapped a picture of me. Then I looked over at Jack who did the same. Then we gave our phones back to eachother and walked in different directions. I went into my room and shut my door. What was I doing!? I was falling for 2 guys who are identical twins! The bad part is, I get the same firework feeling when I see both of them.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N:

There we go! Leave suggestions in the comments for new chapter ideas! :)

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~